What's new
For those who are interested, here's how I answered my question:

CPS2 Multi + Long cable + LCD case:

Out the door shipped from saveyourgames: 357.95 euro ($433 USD)

CPS2 Multi + long cable (case not available):

$359 + $23 = $382. Assume shipping for probably $20-30 = $402 - $410 dollars

And no LCD case, which looks to be about $10-20. So, it's a wash price wise and they may not get kits in stock

I just pre-ordered my kit from Saveyourgames.

I ordered my Draksoft kit on June 2nd from saveyourgames.it When do you think they will start shipping these units? I viewed my order on their website and it said it was completed on June 4th.

Thanks

@Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w

Is there a new version on the horizon in the near future? Trying to work out if I should order now or wait it out.

Is there enough stock in the upcoming batch for me to order one now? Do I email someone or visit @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES website and pre-order? What's the process to purchase?

Where can I buy a long LCD cable separately? Because I am having second thoughts after using the default LCD cable for nearly a month.

Where can I buy a long LCD cable separately? Because I am having second thoughts after using the default LCD cable for nearly a month.
its just a generic idc ribbon cable, you can buy them on ebay, amazon, anywhere just make sure it has the right number of pins.

its just a generic idc ribbon cable, you can buy them on ebay, amazon
Yup, I replaced my original ribbon cable... Not because it wasn't long enough, but the rainbow color matched my cab wiring better than solid gray. :thumbsup:
DDXKpDV.jpg

its just a generic idc ribbon cable, you can buy them on ebay, amazon
Yup, I replaced my original ribbon cable... Not because it wasn't long enough, but the rainbow color matched my cab wiring better than solid gray. :thumbsup:
DDXKpDV.jpg
Is that an SD card extension on top of your case? Where can I find one of these? Would be great to not have to open up the case to get to it.

Back