What's new
Just ordered one, great work as always :) really excited about this one. Cheers.

Paypal payment said it went through.....waiting for an email confirmation....did anyone else get one?
When I ordered the ST-V multi I don't recall getting a confirmation email.. but don't worry :)

You can log in to your account on the site and see it listed ;)

Is it already sold out ?
could not add the item in basket ;(

Strange, could have that damned "add to basket" button to display here in Luxemburg.
It's now ordered but I had to require the help of a friend.
No it's not sold out Although 45 units out of 100 sold the first day, not bad. I don't foresee these lasting more than a week :)

I just tried adding one to the basket with no problem. Try deleting your cookies for this site or refreshing the page.

Darksoft, do you foresee another batch after this 1st one ? I'd would really want one but can't afford it at this point in time; I should have the money ready in August thought.
thank you

I'm pretty sure that they won't last till August and to be honest, after this kit released, my production money will go to NeoGeo now. If there is a new batch I foresee it will be at the beggining of 2018.

Can't for the life of my get my order in. Using Chrome, I can create an account, add the F3 multi to my cart, but when I hit next, it just cycles me back to the main page. The F3 remains in my cart and I can't checkout.

Using Firefox, I get this prompt:

f3multi_security.PNG

I'll give this another go in the morning. Hope there are some left.

Can't for the life of my get my order in. Using Chrome, I can create an account, add the F3 multi to my cart, but when I hit next, it just cycles me back to the main page. The F3 remains in my cart and I can't checkout.

f3multi_security.PNG

Firefox, Click advanced, add exception, get certificate, store permanently order, pay, done ...

I get a little further with Firefox doing what you said, but I still get stuck in a loop.

I tried myself and went throught. Must be some settings on your computer. Try IE, may work better.

f3multi_security.PNG

Try Safari on a Mac :P

I tried myself and went throught. Must be some settings on your computer. Try IE, may work better.
If you know the people behind the site it would help if you could give them some feedback on the ordering process/site behaviour.

I got stuck in a loop returning from PayPal, doing a refresh gave me the raw html and no formatting.

You get messages from Firefox stating that the site is configured incorrectly and that the operation can never succeed.

Using any M$ product is not an option, currently typing this on Linux :D

Ahhhhefffittt. Might just have to wait till 2018 then. Won't be home on a Linux machine until the weekend. As for Safari on a Mac, I choose life.

Edit: I couldn't help myself. Gave it another go with an MS browser. Still stuck in the loop where after hitting next, it takes me out of the cart back to the home page. All of these ordering attempts were done will on my work VPN. So I disconnected VPN and retried with all the browers, same results.

Do you take verbal reservations?

Last edited:
I had a huge page display bug at the end, right after teh paypal redirect... Hundreds of millions of displayed ascii hurting my eyes and soul.

But then i went back on the website and checked my history.

#033556 - 06/7/2017 - 345,76 €PayPalPayment accepted

I guess it's ok.

Also, damn you DS for launching that 350€ baby just before the $400 MVS, dangerous game i am playing. Contacting the mafia for a softer month on my debt.

Some may choose life, i choosed DS.

I'm going to have to pass until 2018 as well and I know I'm going to regret that call but I have the motherboard ready and waiting for 2018 :)

If you know the people behind the site it would help if you could give them some feedback on the ordering process/site behaviour.
I got stuck in a loop returning from PayPal, doing a refresh gave me the raw html and no formatting.

You get messages from Firefox stating that the site is configured incorrectly and that the operation can never succeed.

Using any M$ product is not an option, currently typing this on Linux :D
I'm in touch with them and they are aware of this. How did you manage to make it go through?

I also got unformatted HTML on the "Thank you"-page that PayPal forwarded to.
The order seems to went through as it should though, and I received the payment confirmation and everything looks fine on the account page.

Back