What's new
I do not see any f3 main board for sale on the usual places.. If someone could help me and whomever need one out, that would be very awesome..

For anyone having trouble paying with paypal...

Ok, I just paid for mine!

Yeah!

I sent a message through the site asking for him to send me a Paypal invoice via email. He sent it this morning, and I was able to pay no problem that way. I skipped the site altogether.

Thanks Darksoft! And Mitsu!

I didn't expect to see this out BEFORE the Neo Geo...nice little surprise!

:D

I also got unformatted HTML on the "Thank you"-page that PayPal forwarded to.
The order seems to went through as it should though, and I received the payment confirmation and everything looks fine on the account page.
same thing for me. I used firefox on my laptop. Maybe coincidence but i turned off the translation and left polish and it worked other than the unformated html thank you page. My shipping address got screwy when it translated it put the RD infront of the road number instead of after the road name ex "RD 123 Main" instead of "123 Main RD". Phone wouldnt work which is what i tried first at work. Also at one point on my phone it thought it would work but paypay treated the usd as polish currency instead which converted it down to about $113. While would have been nice i knew that had to be wrong :) .

The f3 multi prevented me from preordering the gold ps4 so thank you lol

2 questions though. Order history shows i ordered it but paypal shows no money taken out. When should money be withdrawn? There is no state listed in my address will that cause issues? I know the zip code is really what u need but my post office has trouble figuring out addresses :/

Last edited:
The order seems to went through as it should though, and I received the payment confirmation and everything looks fine on the account page.
same thing for me. I used firefox on my laptop. Maybe coincidence but i turned off the translation and left polish and it worked other than the unformated html thank you page. My shipping address got screwy when it translated it put the RD infront of the road number instead of after the road name ex "RD 123 Main" instead of "123 Main RD". Phone wouldnt work which is what i tried first at work. Also at one point on my phone it thought it would work but paypay treated the usd as polish currency instead which converted it down to about $113. While would have been nice i knew that had to be wrong :) .
The f3 multi prevented me from preordering the gold ps4 so thank you lol

2 questions though. Order history shows i ordered it but paypal shows no money taken out. When should money be withdrawn? There is no state listed in my address will that cause issues? I know the zip code is really what u need but my post office has trouble figuring out addresses :/
wait till tomorrow and we'll check.

Also check hklegend.com

Might have to email them as they don't list everything they have.

I got the same thing.
I did not get a confirmation email to my actual email address, but I do have the paypal receipt, so I'm sure it went through, and hopefully will be fine.

I'm more ambitious and I still hope to see a CV1000 Multi 8o
I think that will be a few more years off. Cave tends to be pretty protective of their stuff....but at 800+ for every damn pcb out there now...I would be down....I'm also happy to keep getting Steam ports till this happens, cause at least I get to play them, and they are done well.

Pgm at least has the "cover" of not being just for Ketsui/DDP DOJ/ESP/DDP2

I'm sure there's already a thread somewhere else for this but...

How about CPS1 for the next Multi? Obviously there's plenty of classic games on the platform, and the Darksoft Multi CPS family would be complete with "grandpa" CPS1 accounted for.

I know that @aje_fr has already created a CPS1 Multi, but you can't actually BUY one from him AFAIK.

I thought what was killing a true cps1 multi was the different hardware clock speeds? I know the games that need 12mhz didn't run right on 10mhz, but was unsure if the games that were 10mhz had problems running on 12.

Bought and paid!

I haven't received any confirmation, and the checkout was a bit wonky as everyone above said. Can someone confirm that I got one? :P

I'm sure there's already a thread somewhere else for this but...

How about CPS1 for the next Multi? Obviously there's plenty of classic games on the platform, and the Darksoft Multi CPS family would be complete with "grandpa" CPS1 accounted for.

I know that @aje_fr has already created a CPS1 Multi, but you can't actually BUY one from him AFAIK.
... it would be great to be able to buy a CPS1 multi. I never thought we would have a Neo Geo multi out there, so who knows

Back