What's new
I'm looking forward to picking one of these up as well Darksoft. Any updates since November last year?

I assume by the end of the month? Sorry for being so anxious.
Don't be sorry, there's good reason to be so anxious... The kit kicks ass!
In the mean time, find yourself a nice donor shell or have one made and get the F3 Multi Label so you are ready...

:D
Had a bad Rayforce conversion and motherboard sitting here for a bit. Label en route.

Don't be sorry, there's good reason to be so anxious... The kit kicks ass!In the mean time, find yourself a nice donor shell or have one made and get the F3 Multi Label so you are ready...

Had a bad Rayforce conversion and motherboard sitting here for a bit. Label en route.
Did you order the one on eBay last Friday with me?
Better you would have bought it directly here via the forum to avoid eBay and Paypal fees ;)

Don't be sorry, there's good reason to be so anxious... The kit kicks ass!In the mean time, find yourself a nice donor shell or have one made and get the F3 Multi Label so you are ready...
Did you order the one on eBay last Friday with me?Better you would have bought it directly here via the forum to avoid eBay and Paypal fees ;)
I did. Didn't realize that was you and should have checked. Oh well.

Hmm, OK then... did you clean up your donor shell nice and perdy for your new label yet?

Hey All, newbie here - is it basically "watch highscoresaves and saveyourgames to grab a board"? Or is there anything else I need to do to be ready for this. I'd hate to miss out on this board again.

Hey All, newbie here - is it basically "watch highscoresaves and saveyourgames to grab a board"? Or is there anything else I need to do to be ready for this. I'd hate to miss out on this board again.
Follow this thread on when they are available again with the shops you mention :)

Pre-order in! I'm thinking this deserves a drive down to La Puente, CA to shell out some bonies to KC for another blast city :saint:

Back