What's new
Flu.jpg

Will my order ship from Italy? If so, I would like to cancel.
If you're worried about COVID-19 it typically only survives for about 3-hours on surfaces and there have been 0 known cases transmitted via product/parcel.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#accordion-10-collapse-6
Correct, was listening to the BBC podcast special about the virus. Said by time it got over to another continent from Europe it would surely be dead. Even by plane that's still 19~ hours

if this thing lasted days outside a living host we'd probably have near 100% infection rate by now.

if this thing lasted days outside a living host we'd probably have near 100% infection rate by now.
Actually, you guys are right. I was doing a good job of not buying it to it, but I did. I made a foolish statement.

I'm more likely to catch this from being in an office setting than anything.

My apologies everyone.

UPDATE: Because of the new restriction imposed by Italian government, the CPS2 and Taito F3 Multis will be shipped to Saveyourgames after the 3rd of April. We'll keep you updated.

Pre-ordered my f3 multi from the Euro fellas. What's going to happen to my poor multi? ;( will my elevator action EVER return??? ;(

They are here safe with me. As soon as the restriction is lifted, I'll send them to Aldo who will start shipping to you all. That means in my opinion, which can be wrong, about 3-4 weeks.

Back