What's new
Is Rayforce running on it?
There shouldn't be any reason why it wouldn't, even the one layer pcbs are still the same hardware with the roms on the main board. I have a Rayforce boot cart so and one other game that was single board only.

There shouldn't be any reason why it wouldn't, even the one layer pcbs are still the same hardware with the roms on the main board. I have a Rayforce boot cart so and one other game that was single board only.
I know it should run...it is just 90% of the reason I want to own the multi...Is the other game Gridseeker?

I know it should run...it is just 90% of the reason I want to own the multi...Is the other game Gridseeker?
Light bringer and Arabian Magic had standalone pcb releases.

Ordered up...Can't wait to play Gun Lock/Ray Force! I paid direct via credit card when paypal wasn't working. I returned to a junk html screen but when I checked my account, my order was there along with my legacy order of the CPS2 multi.

Last edited:
Ugh keep getting an error from PayPal that it's a bad address, probably because there's no State listed. Which I can't understand, because I ordered the CPS2 multi from this site... :(

Edit: just added a card thru PayPal rather than using my PayPal account. Easy enough work around. Ordered and excited!

Last edited:
Ordered and fingers crossed it's here before the end of July. If it is, I'll feature it at the annual Lets Play Gaming Expo in Dallas Texas! I provide a full arcade for the weekend and have already used the CPS2 multi and will have an STV multi this year as well.

Ordered and fingers crossed it's here before the end of July. If it is, I'll feature it at the annual Lets Play Gaming Expo in Dallas Texas! I provide a full arcade for the weekend and have already used the CPS2 multi and will have an STV multi this year as well.
Unless it's sent EMS, it might not make it, I'd like to have it before I get to CAX at the end of July but I'm not holding my breath :D

Unless it's sent EMS, it might not make it, I'd like to have it before I get to CAX at the end of July but I'm not holding my breath :D
Maybe we can convince Darksoft to prioritize shipping to us so that we can feature his work in 2 of the best free play arcades in the US!! :thumbsup:

Maybe we can convince Darksoft to prioritize shipping to us so that we can feature his work in 2 of the best free play arcades in the US!! :thumbsup:
Well, if I get it before CAX, I'll proudly bring it along! BTW, we should all meet up and mob deep!

Is it already sold out ?
could not add the item in basket ;(

Strange, could have that damned "add to basket" button to display here in Luxemburg.
It's now ordered but I had to require the help of a friend.

Last edited:
Great news,

I just tried ordering one and I have the same problem with the address not being the same.

I sent them a request for a paypal invoice.

???

Paypal payment said it went through.....waiting for an email confirmation....did anyone else get one?

By the way Darksoft and Mitsurugi.....thank you so much for this. I honestly cant wait. Thought it might be a minute, so was looking for a saturn and a rhea/phoebee, but those plans are now officially canceled.

Back