What's new
Im somewhat interested too... but Im still on the fence. The F3 doesnt have that many good games that I know of...

The F3 doesnt have that many good games that I know of
Blasphemy!

Arabian Magic
Arkanoid Returns
Bubble Memories
Bubble Symphony / Bubble Bobble II
Darius Gaiden (and Extra Version)
Elevator Action Returns / Elevator Action II
Puzzle Bobble 2 / Bust A Move Again
Puzzle Bobble 2 X
Puzzle Bobble 3
Puzzle Bobble 4
Ray Force / Gunlock
Space Invaders '95 : Attack Of The Lunar Loonies / Akkanvader

All good games. :thumbsup:

Blasphemy!
Arabian Magic
Arkanoid Returns
Bubble Memories
Bubble Symphony / Bubble Bobble II
Darius Gaiden (and Extra Version)
Elevator Action Returns / Elevator Action II
Puzzle Bobble 2 / Bust A Move Again
Puzzle Bobble 2 X
Puzzle Bobble 3
Puzzle Bobble 4
Ray Force / Gunlock
Space Invaders '95 : Attack Of The Lunar Loonies / Akkanvader

All good games. :thumbsup:
:D

Well... Ray Force is cool but turning the CRT is too much of a bother for me...
Arabian Magic is... well.... okay I guess but nothing that great.
Puzzle Bobble is in a lot of versions on a lot of systems. And I personally am not a fan of arcade puzzlers.
Arkanoid Returns needs special control panels if I am not mistaken so...

Which leaves the two Bubble Bobbles. They are cool. Well Symphony at least. But a Multi for 2 games? :whistling:

Honestly the geek in me wants to buy it for the heck of it but the rational part in me.... :cursing:

It's been playing Space Invaders 95 almost nonstop since I got mine. That game is ridiculous and fantastic.

Arkanoid Returns needs special control panels if I am not mistaken so...
you can play it with a normal joystick, the game options allow you select the input type. the same goes for Puchi Carat which IMO is one of the best games on the system.

Personally I bought mine to play Land Maker, Puchi Carat and Darius Gaiden
Light Bringer and Elevator Action Returns are both fantastic games that I hadn't played until I got the multi and have quickly become new favorites on the platform.

I bought it for the shmups (Darius Gaiden, Gekirindan, Grid Seeker, Rayforce, Twin Corbra II) but have had great fun with Space Invaders and Elevator Action Returns.

Riding Fight on the F3 is one of my favorite games on the platform - I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention.

+1 for Light Bringer and the shmups as well. The F3 is one of my most-used Multis.

One of the things it doesn't have is a lot of crap games. Most games on the F3 multi are good to great.

I love mine. Plus it looks cool as hell. :D

Mine721.jpg

Parts have been ordered, so now it's just a question of waiting for them to arrive.

Back