What's new
atm i'm just looking very hard for a facepalm smilie....

You are absolutely right.

TBH the CPS3 is not very high on my list just because i'm not the biggest fighting game fan (i, like them but suck pretty hard...) and lindbergh i haven't looked into yet...

MVS was somehow a part of my youth, especially vacations in italy with the family... - so that one would be nice... waiting for the next batch :D

UPDATE - Lindbergh seems to be maily lightgun or racing, which is both cool but limits the whole thing because of the space needed

Last edited:
just wondering, when you don't choose long cable when ordering is there any cable ?

Thank for the answer.

I have made order #746

Is it possible to cancel the long cable option ? I was confused about this when ordering.

yes thanks for having him highlighted, this message was meant to him, I just sent him a PM

Got my preorder in as well. @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES I was wondering if it's possible to make sure the "fixed" buttons are on the LCD as they are for CPS2 with the custom printed case? I also ordered the acrylic case from Lions which I assume will need the proper button height that the lcd panel originally had. Thanks guys!

Shorter buttons on the LCD were a mistake from my side. They should be good in ALL following batches.

Can I still purchase a board? The for sale links don’t seem to be going to anywhere I can add to a cart. Help?

Ah, got it! Ordered. :)

Huge F3 fan. It will be so nice to no longer have to swap those giant boards all the time.

Cheers!

The saveyourgames.it website seems to be down at the moment. It spits out a PHP error.

Can someone tell me if the motherboard version matters? Can I just get whatever? I’m new to F3 but like a lot of the games so I’m highly considering picking this up.

Back