What's new
Is there any ETA on this batch of Carts? It is July after all 8)

End of July is what we have planned according to the information provided by parts' suppliers. :)
DS, are you sending any of these to Paradise for US orders? I'd like to order one of these, a CPS2 multi, and maybe the STV cart and overseas shipping is harsh!

I'd like to add, I wish Paradise was still in Hawaii, so I could pick up in person and save even on US shipping! :P

I got an update on the flashes and they'll have a 2-3 week delay. I'll keep you all updated. For now only saveyourgames has taito f3.

When you compare what Paradise charges for shipping and overseas shipping from SYG it's really close.

When you compare what Paradise charges for shipping and overseas shipping from SYG it's really close.
I'm editing my comment, b/c I think I'm crazy and I'm not sure what I was looking at. I'm ordering all three from SYG...

Last edited:
Just wondering if there is a better estimate for when these will be going out from syg?

Would I be wasting my time and money if I tried to buy now from SYG?
I don't see how you would be wasting your money, either you get one and pay for it or you don't get one and get your money back.

I would just order one if I were you. You won't be disappointed when you get it that's for sure!

:D

Okay... My order is in, as well as for a MVS multi. Who is the guy I need to see about that nice acrylic thing for the multi?

Can we get a ship update page on the F3 multi like you are doing with the CPS2 multi- gives us an idea where we are in the shipping order, etc.

Back