What's new
Who is the guy I need to see about that nice acrylic thing for the multi?
Are you talking about the case for the F3 multi?
I found it, but now I need to know if the bottom is easily removable. I don't keep my F3 at home.
If you're talking the black bottom on the F3 motherboard, it's easily removable but the clips that hold the cart on are part of it, so you lose that too.

For me, mine was cracked so I removed it and went with lions3's bottom plate... Still waiting for his top plate so it looks finished. Don't want to put it in a normal case, I don't think it would look right without the clips.

Does Lions3 have that top plate option on the site? Or do you need to manually request it? I would not mind if it even came with it had an option to add a case for the multi that is custom as well (as long as it is reasonably priced.) Will I also have to order it as bare motherboard version, or original black case version? (Mine cracked as well)

He teased a top plate on Instagram but hasn't had it for sale yet (and I've even poked at him a few times about it).

As far as you ordering bare motherboard vs original case version, that's on you. I personally would remove it because it's cracked, but like I say the clips are nice and some people might keep it even with the crack. You have to decide which one is more your style.

IDK guys... That plexi case design is ok, but to me this is awesome/what you want.
n1GCpBj.jpg

PLOTpTG.jpg

Sadly, not an option for me. My bottom plastic is broken.
You know mine actually came cracked/broken as well.
I removed the motherboard from the base and used superglue + a clamp overnight to fix it.
Unless you look directly at the bottom you can't tell from the edges/top.

it will be another week or so before I have more of the CPS2 holsters in. I'll let you know when I have some printed.

Reactions: rtw
it will be another week or so before I have more of the CPS2 holsters in. I'll let you know when I have some printed.
can you add me to that list as well for cps2 please? my current setup is really annoying. thanks!

also does anyone have a resource for broken or stripped game cases? i'd rather not sacrifice bubble symphony if i don't have to

can you add me to that list as well for cps2 please? my current setup is really annoying. thanks!
also does anyone have a resource for broken or stripped game cases? i'd rather not sacrifice bubble symphony if i don't have to
game cases for F3?
Get one of them cheap soccer games ;)

can you add me to that list as well for cps2 please? my current setup is really annoying. thanks!also does anyone have a resource for broken or stripped game cases? i'd rather not sacrifice bubble symphony if i don't have to
game cases for F3?Get one of them cheap soccer games ;)
Yeah correct.. I currently have Bubble Symphony and Arkanoid Returns which to be honest the prospect of sacrificing either game does not make me very happy. Unfortunately I don't think that game is very popular in the states, there's very little on eBay with regards to available games to purchase aside from Puzzle Bobble 2/2x for $100 which I'm also not too excited about sacrificing.

Back