What's new
Hello guys ! I've just mount the Lions3 's F3 Multi Base Plate. I'm wondering if is any possibility to use the ( @SmokeMonster's Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack - rtw's 's Pure MAME Pack) without touch the F3 motherboard white small "sw" button (When i'm flashing a game i can't reach the exit option from the bios menu to start the game) . Any chance ? Thanks ! ^^

my F3 Darksoft Multigames Kit + Lions Custom Kit + HAS Supergun

Ps : Solved this part with the supergun "sw" button,the button near coin button ! :whistling:

Last edited:
I got her new shoes 1st. I'm not new here lmao

My wife is actually pretty cool about this stuff, minus the real prices. The lady can school folks in magical drop and Baku Baku, so F3 for puchi carat is a natural progression. It will be nice for my spinner setup to not change out the huge F3 carts.

I got her new shoes 1st. I'm not new here lmao

My wife is actually pretty cool about this stuff, minus the real prices. The lady can school folks in magical drop and Baku Baku, so F3 for puchi carat is a natural progression. It will be nice for my spinner setup to not change out the huge F3 carts.
Bro, the f3 multi is legit, I solely bought it for riding fight. When you factor in the prices of the single board stuff, its a no brainer.

I think we've missed the mid-September timeline there somehow.

Good news! Still got some label left... :whistling: :saint:
For sure everyone get a label while you can, they ROCK!

:D

Mine721.jpg

Out of curiosity.. for those in the US.. how long did it take to get your cart from Save Your Games? The translation of the Italian postal site makes it sound like it could take up to 2 months to get to me??

Up to 8 weeks is entirely possible depending on customs clearance, some countries take ages.

I noticed the same thing with my cps2 order, up to 2 month delivery ETA. Tracking is non existent after it left Italy and can't be tracked locally at all.

Been 2 1/2 weeks so far,. I'm not too fussed but without intending to sound rude, kind of expected better for the money spent. Just the nature of postage these days, super high prices, sub-par service.

Edit: And it's arrived today! Literally 10 minutes after I made this post.

Last edited:
Back