What's new
For f3 I’d suggest the lions3 case, it’s really well done.
A Darksoft F3 is on my wishlist along with the lions3 case, but I've been worried about something regarding it. I know that the CPS2 Darksoft LCD screens have become slightly larger since their initial inception, causing issues with cases designed for them. Since the F3 Darksoft uses the same LCD screen as the CPS2 (if I recall correctly) would it have an issue mounting properly on the lions3 case as it is currently?

For anybody purchasing the case it may be a good idea to check into this first and bring it to their attention if necessary.

Also the lions3 website has been down for a while now, it says they're moving and would return on July 21st.

Not going to basically sack a cart for a shell but I think some protection for the multi and mobo would be nice. Need to see what Lions has once he reopens.

I am missing the LCD module for the taito F3 kit, contacted saveyourgames and did not get a reply.
Where can I buy the LCD module alone?

thanks

I purchased the kit 2 years ago, however due to major/emergency home renovations I had to store most of my gaming stuff (over 45 cabinets, 25 monitors, many boxes of parts etc.).
We are about done and I recently unpacked most of my stuff and was planning to set my F3 in a cab. The box was still sealed, I had everything inside (sd card, cable, pcb) except the lcd module.

I know that I should have checked before... however the problems with the house were critical (hidden defects found), lawsuit, water infiltrations... I had a lot in my plate to deal with and the gaming stuff took the backburner.

Either way, its my fault that I didn't verify the content sooner, I'm trying to find out where I can buy a replacement one so I can use my kit. I wrote you (Darksoft) a PM a few weeks ago and also wrote to Saveyougame (ordini@saveyourgames.it) on Sept 24 but never got a response.

Would really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction so I can get a replacement LCD.
Thanks again and sorry for the trouble

I am missing the LCD module for the taito F3 kit, contacted saveyourgames and did not get a reply.
Where can I buy the LCD module alone?

thanks
Can you please elaborate? Did the kit came without LCD module or that something happened to yours?
@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES

Back