What's new
I'm in touch with them and they are aware of this. How did you manage to make it go through?
My first issue was with the certificate, I solved this by adding an exception.

The "wall of text" was on the return from PayPal. I closed the tab, reopened a new one, and checked my order status which was confirmed :D

Ordered and Paid!

The PCB looks really cool.

Nice work!

Is it already sold out ?
could not add the item in basket ;(

Strange, could have that damned "add to basket" button to display here in Luxemburg.
It's now ordered but I had to require the help of a friend.
No it's not sold out Although 45 units out of 100 sold the first day, not bad. I don't foresee these lasting more than a week :)
I just tried adding one to the basket with no problem. Try deleting your cookies for this site or refreshing the page.
Thank you Pablo, I frightened there was a rush on the amount of available pieces.
Now that my paypal is logging mypayment, I'm confident the order is passed. :)

@acblunden2 maybe this is it. I thought I was in a loop too but really on one of the steps (shipping address?) the WHOLE screen got populated with deal/item stuff that resembles their front page. You have to scroll down a bunch to find the "next step" button.

For those having issues ordering, try using Chrome and select PayPal but then do the one time payment (instead of logging into your existing PayPal account) to pay via card.

It will let you enter your shipping info on the PayPal page then and won't complain.

After it processes you can hit the 'return to merchant' link.

f3multi_security.PNG

I got a little further this morning. Still no dice. There is no state listed in my address before I get to this page. No wallet on me either and so no CC till i get home tomorrow night. Hope there are still some left.

f3multi_security.PNG

I got a little further this morning. Still no dice. There is no state listed in my address before I get to this page. No wallet on me either and so no CC till i get home tomorrow night. Hope there are still some left.
Had the exact same issue - as kuze said, just do a one time payment with a credit card (the lower option when you click PayPal) rather than logging on to your account. Made me slightly sad since I wanted to use the 6 months no payment no interest with PayPal Credit, but oh well no biggie just juggle a few things around :)

f3multi_security.PNG

Had the exact same issue - as kuze said, just do a one time payment with a credit card (the lower option when you click PayPal) rather than logging on to your account. Made me slightly sad since I wanted to use the 6 months no payment no interest with PayPal Credit, but oh well no biggie just juggle a few things around :)
Yeah, but it sucks since I commute for work and left the CC's at home.

I've bought the kit this morning but without making a user registration and when I reached the redirect page from PayPal to the website I got an error, anyway I've received the mail from PayPal with the transaction number saying that the payment was successful.
Does that means that I've successfully ordered the kit right?

I'm getting a little paranoid reading all these order issues, I've done mine in about 2 minutes from the smartphone while I was having breakfast.

Thank you

Last edited:
I've bought the kit this morning but without making a user registration and when I reached the redirect page from PayPal to the website I got an error, anyway I've received the mail from PayPal with the transaction number saying that the payment was successful.
Does that means that I've successfully ordered the kit right?

I'm getting a little paranoid reading all these order issues, I've done mine in about 2 minutes from the smartphone while I was having breakfast.

Thank you
Should be fine. If you got your paypal confirmation of payment, your order was placed.

yes I got the confirmation mail and I can see the transaction in the PayPal history. Maybe I was lucky this morning :thumbsup:

thank you I'm sure I will not be disappointed I've already the cps2 kit and stv kit and they are awesome! I'll try to be lucky for the mvs too :D

These are very exciting times! I think I am looking forward to this even more than the neo.

Any hints as to what's next, Darksoft?

Back