What's new
Hi,The shop does not allow selection regarding cable length. Which cable will ship with the order?
I also did not see a selection for the cable length or upgrade. Emailed the owner and awaiting a response.
we will add today if we have confirm for the material
Ok. I don't need a long one, just the normal cable. To confirm, this includes the bare LCD screen? Also, what is the ETA for shipment. March is a long month.

inside the box you will find the short cable, you need the long one only if you want to have the display outside the cab

Will pre-orders be opening up from highscoresaves? I see the page mentions ETA is March 2020 for another run! but there’s no pre-order button.

Would like to get this from a States-side distributor.

I dont want to take a sale away from Darksoft, but if you want Im going to sell my spare F3 multi, with a MB most likely as I should have a spare.

I dont want to take a sale away from Darksoft, but if you want Im going to sell my spare F3 multi, with a MB most likely as I should have a spare.
damn, I just bought brentradio’s F3 w/ PB4. I should’ve asked you and could have combined the deal with a M84 board from you. Doh!

damn, I just bought brentradio’s F3 w/ PB4. I should’ve asked you and could have combined the deal with a M84 board from you. Doh!
I could just sell the Multi if its ok with Darksoft of course. I gotta make a trip to storage to look for the boards for you and Frank, might not make it today, the wife is harassing me about going grocery shopping with her X/ :D

Back