What's new

corey

Professional
Reaction score
hey all

https://github.com/fatal-bundy/KB2FastIO

This is my source to my documentation of the application side of the Fast IO.
It can be built and used in place of a fast io on most games but it i only one piece of the puzzle to get them working. you also have card readers and in the case of most TTX3 games a security mechanism that communicates over the same COM port as the rfid reader preventing software based emulation.

the aim of it is to make a static defined that somewhat explains how a game views what the fast io does. due to the way it works via DMA (Direct Memory Access (hence the name iDmac)) this will remain application side.
I have zero intentions to make this user friendly but i do pass all my information on to people like flybit (jconfig creator) for implementation in to more user friendly software.

If you wish to contribute in some form by all means hit me up in this thread or via PM.

I am after service manuals for machines using Fast IO so i can see what is wired to what pin for further analysis so if you have any and ever pictures on the insides of cabs please let me know

Also im not a big git user so dont expect it to be handled very cleanly lol.

also have an update coming that will handle the fast io config for groove coaster.
at this time it can handle Nesica games in single and VS setups and dariusburst.

Edit: almost forgot thanks to all thoughs who have helped me with various things. you know who yous are. just dont want to name anyone just in case you's dont want to be mentioned

Last edited:
It's a shame that people take advantage of the merit of others.
Anyway, we all know that he can´t do anything else.
You just have to see the emulator that he has done.
Thanks Corey

thanks for sharing Corey!

Definitely gonna try this out once I get a Fast I/O input card for my TTX2 :D

My sincere thanks to you and all others that, like you, contribute so much to the hobby. :thumbsup:

Definitely gonna try this out once I get a Fast I/O input card for my TTX2
wrong one you want my Fast IO to KB :P this is KB to fast IO

It's a shame that people take advantage of the merit of others.
Anyway, we all know that he can´t do anything else.
You just have to see the emulator that he has done.
Thanks Corey
not sure what you're talking about??

moved the git to a private server and have updated the link in the original post

update repo back to github.

Hoping i will have some time to work on this again soon

Back