What's new
thanks sir! I was confused by your earlier comment being a tsop44 and praying it was a typo. I only have a tsop48 adapter for my burner.

Holy crap there is a CPS3 multi-kit or am I reading this wrong

Is there a list of all the Arcade upgrades like this ? So far I know about the CPS2 kit, the upcoming MVS cart and now this

I am so behind the times when it comes to arcade gaming

Shame on me

How do you update the cart? Or how do you load a new game?

Those are also important questions I can't answer lol.

I was asking which you meant. lol

oops nevermind. I confused myself but cleared up after further reading threads.

Updating the cart is what your service does, for some reason i gathered that once it came back to me i would need to program.

Yes. You will need to rewrite the game you want to play.

Hold 1 player start while booting until the Darksoft menu appears onscreen then select write new game and select your game. Then wait around 45 minutes for it to write.

alright sounds good. thanks for clearing things up for me.

So I downloaded the "4th Strike iso aka Version B or 2nd version" and loaded it fine on to my sd card with WinHex as usual. System reads it fine. I install the game as normal. It reaches the regions select screen and once something is selected. It acts as though it is starting something but all I get is a blank black screen. It sets there, nothing further happens. It doesn't matter what region you try.

Is there anyone that has attempted the 4th strike iso? What were your results? I am doing something wrong? Thoughts?

It would be cool to know that I can play this version every once in awhile as a change of pace.

It only works with the standard SH2 cart. But yes it works fine with the proper cart. Whenever you use the wrong CD that is the behavior you will get. It will freeze after region select.

Thanks for the reply Mitzu,

Is it possible to create a copy for the custom owners? Or is this too difficult? I guess, why does it only work for the standard?

Thanks bro

Is it possible to create a copy for the custom owners? Or is this too difficult?
It's possible, but waaaay more effort than it would be worth.
Have you even played 4th Strike bro? Yea... I thought it sucked HARD!

I don't waste my time on hacked trash, and that's totally what this is.
Kind of a novelty to check it out that first time... Then you never write it again because it's unbalanced/broken/unofficial/shit.

Yeah, I played it. Found it super funny. Makes for some great time while drunk. Akuma/ Gouki is BROKE. lol

Thanks for sharing.

Back