What's new
Ok. How much would a Superbios cart run as well as simms? I still have a full functioning CP System 3 w/CD Rom Drive.

We currently have no simms to sell but to convert a CPS3 cart to SuperBIOS is $55 or a repro cart is $150.

So I will need additional simms to play SF3 NG along with the SuperBios Cart?

So I will need additional simms to play SF3 NG along with the SuperBios Cart?
Yes. The SuperBIOS looks for enough memory to run every game on boot.

Hey.....There is more than 1 game that is included???? THAT IS SO COOL!!!!! WOW!!! I just wanted to play SF3 NG. Please tell me more about the games and the difference in the $55 & $150 availability.....

When you us the SuperBIOS you also use the SuperBIOS CD. It allows you to choose to load EVERY CPS3 game. But as said before it requires you to have a full set of simms.

Well, after thinking on it the last few hours, I have decided to sell my CP SYSTEM 3 Board complete with all original simms, CD Drive, CD game, ribbon, cables, etc.... Asking only $175 for everything. If you are interested or know of anyone interested please let me know. Thanks for all your help and information Mitsurugi-w.

Well, after thinking on it the last few hours, I have decided to sell my CP SYSTEM 3 Board complete with all original simms, CD Drive, CD game, ribbon, cables, etc.... Asking only $175 for everything. If you are interested or know of anyone interested please let me know. Thanks for all your help and information Mitsurugi-w.
I mean, you're missing SIMMS for a full SuperBIOS set, but that's a pretty awesome deal honestly. I'd post in the WTS forum and someone will probably snatch it up pretty quickly.

PM Sent!

Looks like I'm going to pick up Natej's system. 2 Questions for the crowd, and maybe DS.

1. How hard is it to source 1x 64 and 1x 128 simm now? I know you may make more, but only 128 correct?

2. Is the boot up time for changing games still 40 min? I saw you researching fixing that to be faster in 2013, but never saw that you did it.

Thanks guys!

i have an extra 64 and there is a guy with a bunch I referenced a while back. 128s will be produced again so shouldn’t be a problem. Yes 40 minutes to switch games. I don’t really see it as an issue since there are only a few games on the platform.

i have an extra 64 and there is a guy with a bunch I referenced a while back. 128s will be produced again so shouldn’t be a problem. Yes 40 minutes to switch games. I don’t really see it as an issue since there are only a few games on the platform.
Thanks, PM sent!
We worked a bit on speeding it up but only achieved a 10% improvement so far.
Thanks Mitsurugi! Once I have everything in my possession, I'll probably PM you to fix my cart and set this up. Hopefully I'll be able to source the final 128 before too long.

Not sure If I should start a new topic, but is there a way to have training mode for the CPS3 games, specifically jojo heritage for the future and third strike?. Basically something with infinite health and super. It would be a lot nicer than using mame with cheats (which has input lag and isn't even the right speed especially for jojo hftf) to practice combos.

Not sure If I should start a new topic, but is there a way to have training mode for the CPS3 games, specifically jojo heritage for the future and third strike?. Basically something with infinite health and super. It would be a lot nicer than using mame with cheats (which has input lag and isn't even the right speed especially for jojo hftf) to practice combos.
Probably better visibility here: Project Ideas
-ud

If you would like to get your cartridge converted PM me.
Dear Darksoft. Someone sold me a CPS3 with SD2SCSSI. The add said darksoft mod but missing cartridge.... :( I have SF3.3 catridge, could you trasform it for me?
THX

Back