What's new
Last thing do you have a cart case in good/new state and how much for this?

Hey @Darksoft is anyone still working on reducing the flash times? I know you were working this several years ago, is it still ongoing or stopped?

one dumber question (you know the guy...) what's combo for exit game or reset? Only start at the boot avallable?

The cart is the one sensitive to static. Since you are already running modified code (no battery) you are fine. "Only start at the boot available" I take it you mean boot right into the game? If so there is a updated BIOS for that. You will need to flash your cart again though

when I said "Only start at the boot available" I would said the only command know is press start at the boot for access in darksoft menu. sorry for my poor english.

Quick question - if you have a cart where the TSOP pads have lifted, can you repair any damaged tracks on the top of the PCB and solder a SOP 28F400 onto the pads on the back?

If you're lucky and your cart has place on both sides for Flash, you still may be able to leve the traces broken and solder inthe back. Some tracks are necessary and connect pins, even if there is no chip installed, so if they are broken, the cart won't work and would need repair. I'd contact @Mitsurugi-w in that case. He will fix it for you.

Is there a tutorial or guide on how to install a Multi BIOS in a CPS3 cartridge? What about the HD6417095 CPU install? I know it is just a matter of swapping ICs (not very straightforward) but a few tips would be really appreciated. Thanks.

there isn't really any tutorial, you just replace the chips so you need good soldering skills. There are many videos on YouTube about it.
In the case of the flash it's the same: remove, then reprogram and solder back.

Back