What's new

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
I saw lots of bootlegged chinese atomiswave cartridge on Aliexpress. Would be cool if there is multi game cartridge for atomiswave

well... for people who have already bought Atomiswave motherboard, it would be awesome if there is multi cartridge or some sort of way to copy games into the system using ALL.net modem interface (or AWnet exapension module).

I think the best would be to have a Multi-AW supporting AW games *and* Dreamcast games :)

Would be extremely small, portable and easier to use with Superguns.

The Naomi+Netdimm+Netboot with all it's power supply specialities is a clearly overdimensioned. And converting a DC to Jamma is also not the most trivial thing..

I have both a Netboot Naomi and a GDEmu'ed Dreamcast.. but I would definitely buy a Multi AW+DC if it's available.

That indeed would be a nice idea. Way more "portable". It would also fit me nicely, as I have an Atomis and no Naomi. But that is very subjective ;D

Mine is longer... ahrmm.. I mean.. better :D (CF Single-Game multi's are a pain in the ass) ;)

What I like the most about the Naomi is it's minimalistic cleanliness and simplicity, almost Bauhausish style. I would have never come out with a simpler way to integrate a dreamcast in an arcade cab, it's definitely a piece of engineering. The pinacle of the most puristical arcade tradition :)

ps- I'm being sarcastic
ps2- obviously..
ps3- :)

Attachments

• naomi.jpg
    naomi.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 261
Naomi + NetDIMM + CF is perfect. ^^
Naomi + NetDIMM + PiForce is even more perfect.

In fact, you can use the Raspberry Pi to act either as a Multi-Cart with all your games selectable from a screen like the CPSII -or- you can use it mimic a Compact Flash and load a single game automatically.

Having to add a rapberry pi and all.
Seems a lot of hassle.
It's no less hassle than the CF Flash solution, but you can have every Naomi game loaded onto a single SD Card, if you wanted.

Back