What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! You guys deliver again on another great multi.

Got this wicked awesome F3 multi board and works just as advertised; just like every other Darksoft project/multi.

IMG_7626.JPG

Tried a few games:

IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7631.JPG

IMG_7637.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7630.JPG
    IMG_7630.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_7640.JPG
    IMG_7640.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
A couple more:

IMG_7643.JPG

IMG_7649.JPG

IMG_7651.JPG

Awesome father/son time playing some games. My boy and I are having an amazing time with this multi.

IMG_7653.JPG

IMG_7642.JPG

If you havent ordered one yet, get it NOW!!!! Worth every penny!

Attachments

• IMG_7648.JPG
    IMG_7648.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_7645.JPG
    IMG_7645.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_7655.JPG
    IMG_7655.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
looking great:) I just check my order "Oczekiwanie na premierę wydawniczą" google translation says waiting for something.. but not sure what that something is..

This mean all orders should be shipping soon?

Sorry guys, forgot to mention this is a prtoto small batch run of the final revision of the pcb soon to be shipped.

Last edited:
It was actually part of a very small 5 piece run we did before we opened preorders. It is the final hardware revision.

We sent it to him early because of his awesome support of us and the site and the help he provides (if we need a pcb for testing he ALWAYS has one for us to borrow)

Thanks dude!!

BTW I think they should start shipping next week. Maybe DS can confirm.

ps--can you run the regular Puzzle Bobble 2 and tell me if all is ok with your pcb?

i call favoritism. poor form mitsu and darksoft :P

Thanks dude!!
Always glad to help any way that I can. ;) :D
ps--can you run the regular Puzzle Bobble 2 and tell me if all is ok with your pcb?
I am running the 2.50 version that Asure posted, all seems to be running 100%. I will do a comparison tomorrow; gonna run the original cart alongside the multi, play both to see if I notice anything different.

Damn. I thought they had started arriving for a moment 8o

Fear not though, the hype is real! They'll be with us soon. Glad to hear you're enjoying yours Derick2k :thumbup:

I am running the 2.50 version that Asure posted, all seems to be running 100%. I will do a comparison tomorrow; gonna run the original cart alongside the multi, play both to see if I notice anything different.
He posted Bubble Bobble 2 not Puzzle Bobble 2. Can you test regular PB2 (Not EX)?

Damn. I thought they had started arriving for a moment 8o

Fear not though, the hype is real! They'll be with us soon. Glad to hear you're enjoying yours Derick2k :thumbup:
The F3 Multi is amazing. Just spent a solid hour playing elevator action II & Twin Cobra II, I haven't played those games since the late 90s at my local arcades.

Again, thank you guys!!!!

He posted Bubble Bobble 2 not Puzzle Bobble 2. Can you test regular PB2 (Not EX)?
Got it mixed up, hold on, gonna go play it. :)

So frigging hype for this. Once I order up a Neo, I will be 4/4 on the DS multi's, and will be helping the local game museum go for a DECO once they are ready too.

Between DS (and mitsu, and all the testers that make up this great place), and JROK, the arcade community has honestly been opened up to so many wonderful things.

looking great:) I just check my order "Oczekiwanie na premierę wydawniczą" google translation says waiting for something.. but not sure what that something is..
It means waiting for premiere release

Great to see you and your son enjoying play time. I still play Halo and Bomberman with my daughter. At 17 she loves the graphics that are colourful and pixelated. Funily enough so do I!!! :)

Really looking forward to this. The PCB quality and finish are great.

Back