What's new

Scarletspeedstr

Student
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm from PA in the U.S. and have a few arcade cabinets, a Neo Geo 4-slot, Virtua Fighter, a Blast City running a Naomi 2 setup, and an Astro City wired for Jamma. I joined up due to a growing interest in CPS3 and am looking forward to reading and learning from others here.

I want to see a pic of the Virtua Fighter cab. I remember be blown away when I first saw one. Something along the lines of, "Wow it looks just like real life!"

That Virtua Fighter cab is dope as hell! I remember using one just like it in 94 when on vacation to go to the Grand Canyon. It was in an arcade in Flagstaff, AZ. Never did see one in Tucson where I was from. The only 3D Fighter you ever saw around was Tekken.

That Virtua Fighter cab is dope as hell! I remember using one just like it in 94 when on vacation to go to the Grand Canyon. It was in an arcade in Flagstaff, AZ. Never did see one in Tucson where I was from. The only 3D Fighter you ever saw around was Tekken.
I have fond memories of playing it at Hersheypark as well as the local movie theater in Harrisburg. I loved it, it really signaled what was to come of gaming in the near future. The first domino if you will.

I wish I could find a repro or NOS CPO for it, but I've come up blank everywhere I've turned. It seems the metallic reflective surface apparently isnt so easy to replicate.

Last edited:
Back