What's new
Will this image work on an original TTX, if put on the appropriate Hard Drive?

Very cool! How did you inject drivers into XP Embedded?
With a syringe... :P

You can disable the write filter using the 'ewfmgr' utility. Then just run the driver install package.

Will this work with other TTX games that do not not natively support the TTX2 graphics card? Also thanks for your hard work. It is greatly appreciated!

Will this work with other TTX games that do not not natively support the TTX2 graphics card? Also thanks for your hard work. It is greatly appreciated!
Which games would that be ?
KOF 98' Ultimate match & KOF sky stage.
don't they run on Niko's multi image?I have them on it and both work if I'm not mistaken ;)
Thanks!
Ok, I must have bad copies of these. I'll re-download and check again.

Absolute Legend ! Thank You.

My original TGM3 is sitting in customs as we speak , so this weekend is going to be awesome ! ...

Works fine on a Type 212A (Ex Cyberdiver X2 with Gladiac 979 GS installed instead of the 998 GT SP).

Nico - do you want the Cyberdiver HDD - sorry there's no dongle with it....

Here is a working TGM3 image for the original TAITOTypeX. (link will be available for a week)

mega.nz/#!UpxFADSR!nppLljyybAq…4KpmaBR9m0nvJCGKtfonJoRh4

It has the screen saver issue fixed, saving works and has all settings reset to default.

You will need a 40 GiB drive.
This link seems to be dead.

I have a TTX1 that I wanted to run this image on.

unfortunately I don't have a graphics card in this TTX1 and I'm not realizing that it's a different slot type than than the TTX2

is there an off-the-shelf model graphics card that will work with this image?

The card in my TTX is a:

ATI 9600SE 128MB
109-A03500-10

I have no idea if the BIOS is special, maybe it can be dumped using ATIFLASH or similar ?

Anyone have any experience with this ?

Back