What's new
@twistedsymphony you want the TTX image here.
You are running TGM natively in the TTX.

I guess @rtw can comment if this version is also patched for any issues that exist on the TTX2 standalone.

And yes, you need the graphics card @rtw mentions above or you get a black screen. I got a black screen with both the 9600 and 9600 Pro which should be the same chipset at different clock speeds...

Might be worth to check the bios a la the TTX2 method...

can you run this image on an SATA drive or does it have to be IDE? I'd be tempted to see how if it runs without a video card at all.

Either is fine. I only had an issue using a SATA to IDE adapter.

It actually depends on the version of TTX you have.

Earlier versions do not work well with SATA but mine does.

Well look at that...

8CB77507-53F3-4DF6-9330-ACB6C925D7FC.jpeg

Just popped up on YJP. Guess we’ll need to look into ATi bios tool...

Attachments

• 33C50036-87C4-4A0E-A57A-2403F4F08A21.jpeg
    33C50036-87C4-4A0E-A57A-2403F4F08A21.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,385
so running one of these cards with a consumer bios I get this:

20190825_210442-1632x918.jpg

I tried hooking up a mouse and keyboard to clear the dialog but they don't seem to work

I was afraid of that... I might have to see if I can unearth one somewhere.

this is a 9600se gold. Which seems to be the version that uses the exact same pcb as the original taito card.

And fwiw Im also using rtw's tgm3 hds image on an IDE drive and all dips are set off. (I want 480p output as I'm using my net city cab)

this is a 9600se gold. Which seems to be the version that uses the exact same pcb as the original taito card.

And fwiw Im also using rtw's tgm3 hds image on an IDE drive and all dips are set off. (I want 480p output as I'm using my net city cab)
It may work if you install the latest video card drivers for your specific card.

the drivers are already on the disk image, the ATI GPU BIOS needs to be dumped and reflashed.

@twistedsymphony Dips don't do anything on the TTX1... its 480p only.

Probably time to move this TTX Graphics Bios discussion to a new thread too.

New thread would be good, I want to do two things:

. Dump the ATI BIOS (Which tools do we use)
. Modify the BIOS to enable DVI output !

I am trying to dump the ATI BIOS (GPU) on my original TTX.

So far Rabit can see the card but cannot save BIOS.

I have used an older version of ATIFlash which runs on XP but which does not see any cards ?

Which tools do you use @penrhos ?

Back