What's new
Just tried the blood modified metal slug bin. Works great.
Didn't see any lines frizzle spoke of in the first level.

Thanks Mitsurugi, Darksoft and Metallic

Thanks to Darksoft for the conversions and Metallic for the Blood code/Secret menu.
I did nothing here. ;)
Wasn't 100% sure so thought i better thank you for good measure. but i'll happily take it back. ;)

is there any interest in KOF XI char unlock ?
I can make patch to open 7 hidden characters if needed (normally there only 5 will be unlocked withing time).

Last edited:
I think there is interest for that.

Are you saying that there are two characters programmed that are never used under normal circumstances?

That would be awesome. Who are the hidden characters?

Optimally if the time restrictions could be removed completely and all seven chars unlocked from the get go, that would be the best.

Any chance of a pre-unlock patch on Marvel vs Capcom 2 for all characters as well? That's something I've seen requested a few times.

Are you saying that there are two characters programmed that are never used under normal circumstances?
yes, it looks like time delayed unlock was planned for them as well, but for some reason this 2 chars was disabled. possible this is leftovers of planned at some stage of development but later dropped AW-NET service support, so the plan was to unlock them using cards and/or online, or they just too imbalanced to be playable, hard to guess.
kofxi0.png

Attachments

• kofxi1.png
    kofxi1.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 414
is the MS5 patch in the same location for the original Atomiswave (not NAOMI converted) rom? that's a game that typically gets played on my emulation machine which would use the demul (MAME) rom file.

no, location is different, also in original AW dumps all data is encrypted, and also emulators won't accept ROMs with non expected checksums.

is there any interest in KOF XI char unlock ?
I can make patch to open 7 hidden characters if needed (normally there only 5 will be unlocked withing time).
Of course! There is definitely interest. If you post the offsets that need to be changed I'll upload right after a ready-to-use binary for Naomi :)

ok, in KOF XI binary try this:
offset new old
0x6665A FF 00
just tested on a Naomi. works great

uploading a patch version now (may take some time slow uploads 100KBs max)

Any chance you could take a look at Rumble Fish 2? It also has a few unlockable characters possible.

It's just those characters listed, you have to input the code each time you boot up the game. I guess Time Attack and Survival would be nice to have unlocked as well. Thanks for the previous patches also, I've been loving the MS blood patch.

MACROSTOMA (1st slot)Unlocks Greed, Beatrice, and Hazama
SMARAGDINA (2nd slot)Unlocks Time Attack and Survival

Hi, Where i can download ranger mission?
I see that is compatible with Naomi but do not see the link

Thanks

Hi, Where i can download ranger mission?
I see that is compatible with Naomi but do not see the link

Thanks
I haven´t fixed that one yet. Games boots and works, but analog controls are still not mapped correctly. It's an easy fix thanks to the info that I got from Metallic. I just didn´t find the time...

Back