What's new
I haven´t fixed that one yet. Games boots and works, but analog controls are still not mapped correctly. It's an easy fix thanks to the info that I got from Metallic. I just didn´t find the time...
Thanks for the reply

Just wanted to say thanks so much for this Darksoft and for your useful hacks MetalliC.

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum is one of my favourite games, I hope you get it working soon :)

Thank you so much to MetalliC and DarkSoft !!!

Now, let me ask, have any chance to modify the Marvel vs Capcom 2 to always have all the characters unlocked?

My Naomi have a flash reader card and my net-dimm does not have the battery anymore, so always i turn the game off, lost all experience points.

If it's possible hack the original Naomi rom and play it in the flash card reader, i will be forever grateful.

[]'Macck

there are codes to unlock all the characters. Check gamefaqs and they should have it. Same with CVS1

Also the DIMM battery doesn't save that info. As long as you don't change games it should retain your characters.

I believe it saves it on the eeprom. That what it said when I put the codes in

Yes, i know the codes, but Mitsurugi is right, every time that i swap the game i've lost the characters (when you have a flash cart reader you swap titles all the time), so a easy way may be a hacked rom (i think).

[]'Macck

It makes me not switch out the marvel 2 cart out. We are already unlocking characters without having the extra 2 buttons ( I'm lazy to put in the 2 holes and rewire the showcase).

If mvc2 booted via CF doesn't save the characters, do you think it will be stored on a dreamcast VMU?

Hi, and thanks for the Enabled Blood on Metal Slug 6.

I have a request: can you do the same for Guilty Gear X 1.5?

Another request: Can you upload MS6, GGX1.5 and KOF11 with the english settings? Turns out I can't save anything on the NAOMI board...

GGX15-1.jpg

Attachments

• GGX15-2.jpg
    GGX15-2.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 279
Back