What's new
Got a link?

Looks like my Ali Search Skills are low tonight...

Got a link?

Looks like my Ali Search Skills are low tonight...
mmm... I posted the link before ?(

http://s.aliexpress.com/7j2I7FbE

under "wattage" you select your plug (Euro in your case)

under "color" you select the amperage (12V 6A in my case)

I know.. it's a bit confusing (welcome to China) :D

You gotta show your setup, I want to eventually do the same thing, power most retro consoles from 1 psu.
I want to show my game cave once everything is clean and tidy (i'm getting there slowly...)

I also use a single 9V PSU to power 5 diferent retro-consoles (using a 1 in 5 splitter and a combination of polarity inverter cables) :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks like the Dreampsu guy has run into manufacturer issues and now quotes that he is having mental health issues as well, along with no responses from the manufacturing plant in China. Anyone still waiting on any preorders??

yeah - I pre-ordered both the dreamcast and saturn ones... bummer to see that he is not feeling well - along with the stress of trying to deal with parts coming from China...

waiting for 2 dream psus as well - stuff like this burns you out pretty fast, i hope he can get all this resolved

I just hope he has a backup plan, like order new pcbs from another reputable pcb fab, or issue refunds if his original manufacturer doesn’t come through, etc....

Looks like the Dreampsu guy has run into manufacturer issues and now quotes that he is having mental health issues as well, along with no responses from the manufacturing plant in China. Anyone still waiting on any preorders??
Yes i'm waiting for both saturn & dreamcast ... preorderd in 30th of July 2018. I don't know what to say about his situation but i know in few days will come with a new excuse about this endless situation :(

Last edited:
I got the Dream from the initial indiegogo run and backed Saturn on the next one, so I'm only waiting on Saturn. Unfortunate, but whatever.

Back