Quiz Theater - 3tsu no Monogatari
Ray Force / Gunlock
Recalhorn
Riding Fight
Ring Rage
Space Invaders '95: The Attack Of Lunar Loonies / Akkanbeder
Space Invaders DX
Super Cup Finals
Top Ranking Stars / Prime Time Fighter (New Version)
Top Ranking Stars / Prime Time Fighter (Old Version)
Twin Cobra II / Kyukyoku Tiger II
Twin Qix

ok, changed the titles to the versions which I like best, also there are no more line breaks between titles;

kUAI0h7l.jpg

how about these games? I can find them in the wiki, but they are not in the roll-up pack, will they be released in the future? As in, add the titles already?
Kirameki Star Road
Moriguchi Hiroko no Quiz de Hyuu!Hyuu!

I see there is no small label for the front of the cart.
would you like me to make one?

I might design a top one as well try and keep it more original.

Sure go ahead, I want to make the small one to, shouldn't take more then a few minutes.

Would like to see your idea and design of the top one, gives people something to pick ;)

ok, changed the titles to the versions which I like best, also there are no more line breaks between titles;

kUAI0h7l.jpg

how about these games? I can find them in the wiki, but they are not in the roll-up pack, will they be released in the future? As in, add the titles already?
Kirameki Star Road
Moriguchi Hiroko no Quiz de Hyuu!Hyuu!
Looking good, but the spacing between the titles looks a bit weird. Maybe the game list could be centered and spacing in names uniform?

The DS and 'Dawg logos look a bit smushed into the game list too and could probably be shrunk a bit, or everything else moved up a smidge towards the empty space at the top.

Sorry for the delay in responding, yes, those titles match the Roll-Up Pack from what I can tell.

I cleaned up the "F3" logo for the image that I used to make the F3 Roll-Up's logo. Here is that PSD file if you would like to use it. It could use more touching up, but I thought that I'd pass it along. It's up to you if it's an improvement though, and I don't know how well it prints.

@PascalP are you using Photoshop to make this? I have an idea you might like if you dont mind sharing.

Here's my version based off of yours. Of course it's just a quick hack job.

By moving the logos, I increased the size of the game names...by stretching it. Of course, the names will be clearer when the font is increased instead.

:D

Version 1:
DSF3Multi.jpg

Version 2: With the F3 logo as a game name spacer. Spacing would need to be adjusted.

DSF3Multi2.jpg

Last edited:

kUAI0h7l.jpg
Best so far.. The space invadres line is a bit cramped for space..

@PascalP are you using Photoshop to make this? I have an idea you might like if you dont mind sharing.
yes it is with Photoshop, I'm not a pro or full time graphics guys, just need it from time to time for work.

I'll upload the PSD file once I get a chance, so please feel free to edit :)
Allow some time for me to upload it, not at my laptop and spending some time off work with the family ;)

@brentradio, thanks for the input, personally I think it looks to crowded.
Bit feel free to use my PSD file and adjust it to you liking to print your own :)

Sorry for the delay in responding, yes, those titles match the Roll-Up Pack from what I can tell.

I cleaned up the "F3" logo for the image that I used to make the F3 Roll-Up's logo. Here is that PSD file if you would like to use it. It could use more touching up, but I thought that I'd pass it along. It's up to you if it's an improvement though, and I don't know how well it prints.
thanks, I'll check it out!

How those 3/4 missing games, will those roms be released at some point, or leave the title list like this?

ok, I'm calling it a day :D

you can get the files here;

[EDIT] link needs to be updated, need to fix 1 title, thanks to @kuze for noticing!
[EDIT2] Here is the updated link;
https://mega.nz/#!JEthUCKZ!daUGV9E13ghUX9xxLxGSBOR_OGd3sN1MpxYid5FJ8fc
It includes the PSD file for further editing, JPG for preview, and PDF for printing

Changes made;
- added @Asure logo
- made all logo's the same height
- aligned the Darksoft logo, game list and multicart text to the left
- aligned the walsdawg logo, game list and multicart text to the right
- Asure logo exactly in the middle of the other logo's
- Increased text box and font size for game list and worked on the spacing, only line break in the game titles I can't prevent is Cleopatra Fortune...
- Game list is 1:1 of the roll up pack from @SmokeMonster, only removed the duplicate Twin Qix (Japanese)
- Used Smokemonster's F3 logo and cleaned it up a bit further

sf3peXMl.jpg

Last edited:
I see there is no small label for the front of the cart.
would you like me to make one?

I might design a top one as well try and keep it more original.
as an FYI; the position of the F3 logo, multi cart title text and the red lines are like the original.
The only 'non-original' parts are the game list and Darksoft, Asure and Walsdawg logo's :)

Back