What's new
ok, I'm calling it a day :D

you can get the files here;
https://mega.nz/#!xAcAgS5a!XoiugT3N7z1foylFRLdNg_BwGtd1_5c4ZCSURD5-LsE
It includes the PSD file for further editing, JPG for preview, and PDF for printing

Changes made;
- added @Asure logo
- made all logo's the same height
- aligned the Darksoft logo, game list and multicart text to the left
- aligned the walsdawg logo, game list and multicart text to the right
- Asure logo exactly in the middle of the other logo's
- Increased text box and font size for game list and worked on the spacing, only line break in the game titles I can't prevent is Cleopatra Fortune...
- Game list is 1:1 of the roll up pack from @SmokeMonster, only removed the duplicate Twin Qix (Japanese)
- Used Smokemonster's F3 logo and cleaned it up a bit further

Ibv45nYl.jpg
That looks great! Only minor issue I noticed now is "Gekiridan" should be "Gekirindan".

I don't know about those actually. Maybe @Darksoft can answer.
My recommendation would be to include everything released for the F3 on that label.
Regardless of current status (dumped/released/playable) otherwise we run the risk of having to create new labels later on.

Potentially games with the status (not dumped/not released/not playable) at the time of the labels creation could be marked with a "*" symbol?

OK, fixed the typo with 'Gekirindan', also moved the logo's around and moved them slightly higher, think it looks a bit more balanced this way.

For me the label is finished now, unless someone confirms the other 3 missing entry's need to be added. (Kirameki Star Road, Moriguchi Hiroko no Quiz de Hyuu!Hyuu!, Top Ranking Stars / Prime Time Fighter)

Here is the download link to the fixed pack;
https://mega.nz/#!JEthUCKZ!daUGV9E13ghUX9xxLxGSBOR_OGd3sN1MpxYid5FJ8fc

sf3peXMl.jpg

OK, fixed the typo with 'Gekirindan', also moved the logo's around and moved them slightly higher, think it looks a bit more balanced this way.

For me the label is finished now, unless someone confirms the other 3 missing entry's need to be added. (Kirameki Star Road, Moriguchi Hiroko no Quiz de Hyuu!Hyuu!, Top Ranking Stars / Prime Time Fighter)

Here is the download link to the fixed pack;
https://mega.nz/#!JEthUCKZ!daUGV9E13ghUX9xxLxGSBOR_OGd3sN1MpxYid5FJ8fc

sf3peXMl.jpg
Would you guys ( @PascalP) be okay if I used this label or a version of it for engraving some acrylic i'm working on for the multi? Well assuming the lettering translates well (readable) on acrylic. If not, that's fine. I'm not trying to steal others hard work.

Ok, will have some printed labels soon of both option #3 and #4, about 10 each.
Labels are printed and donated by a 'well-known' forum member to thank me for my work :thumbsup:

I'm not in it for the profit so I can let them go for whatever it costs me to ship them, so if you're interested please reply below and which option and I will divide them om a first come, first serve basis :)

@brentradio you are on the reserve list anyway for initiating this!

index.php

Love the red LCD selector case, its a near perfect match to the OG plastic red.
wow, that is a damn good match. i guesstimated the color from pictures glad it came out so close.

I'm still waiting on my F3 to arrive. I'd be in for a label if anyone ends up making one.

Back