What's new
Could possibly be a connection issue between the multi and your f3 mobo? How did you remove the region tabs and what do they look like?

Original carts will have gaps in those areas, but the multi will not so it's possible there could be an obstruction.

Thanks guys for the support.

Working now! ^^

I bend the PCB upwards, while seated, I pulled the PCB upwards, giving it a slight bend upwards. Turned it on, LCD still lit, no text, but when I pressed enter, I noticed the prog LED lit up. 8o
Game loaded ok and I could play, swapped the LCD PCB with the one from the CPS 2 multi, including the flat cable, and bingo, I had text, swapped back the original, gave the flat cable some wigles and some force and the connectors before putting it back and... taadaa! :thumbup: quickly soldered the reset wire on there as well.

20170729_205107.png

So what actually was causing the issue?

I had a similar issue to what K405 described with my F3 multi. It seemed to be stuck in a boot loop. After double checking everything, I ended up downloading this file from Mitsurugi-w and it fixed my issue. Thanks, J!
View attachment F3 Firm w reset.zip

Download this. Rename to .rar instead of zip. Extract and place flash.img on the root of the sd card. Place in the F3 multi and boot. Wait for a minute for the fw to update. Reboot and see if the issue is resolved.

Back