What's new

wolfsoft

Beginner
Reaction score
I want to take a original GameCase and place into this the Darksoft Multi Cart. And want to put the Display with the buttons inside the Plastic.
Does anybody have a template with the correct dimensions of the LCD and the 3 Buttons for cutting it the right way
Thanks

Yep, I modeled it up last night. I'll be home in a few hours so I'll upload some files/pictures then.

Are you after a particular file format or do you want a dimensioned drawing?

Yep, I modeled it up last night. I'll be home in a few hours so I'll upload some files/pictures then.

Are you after a particular file format or do you want a dimensioned drawing?
For me it would be very helpfull if you would just have a drawing with the dimensions I could print 1:1 scale and mark the cutlines on the F3 case :)

yes a right dimensioned drawing for printing and put on the plastic to mark the edges and holes
many many thanks

Ok, I've made a couple of PDF's which should be 1:1 scale when printed A4.

Here's a screen grab from one of the PDFs. I've colour coded the drawing so I can explain what's what.

Selector-dims.png

• The outer blue line is the lower PCB size. When you print the image make sure this measures 109x39mm, this will ensure you have a 1:1 print.
  • The blue rectangle in the middle is the LCD screen. The red square around this is offset 1mm all round to give you a guide if you want to cut the hole with a little clearance.
  • The blue rectangle to the right is the PCB>LCD connector LCD The red square around this is offset 1mm all round to give you a guide if you want to cut the hole with a little clearance.
  • You may want to cut the red rectangle to the right to right to feed the ribbon cable/connector back through. This is the same size as the adjacent red rectangle.
  • Corner holes are centre marked. The holes in the selector are 3.2mm. I would suggest drilling yours 3.0>3.5mm depending on the bolts your are using and how accurately you can position the holes.
  • Buttons are centre marked. The diameter at the top of the buttons is 3mm (blue circle). You may want to drill these a little larger to give some clearance. For reference the red circle is 4mm.

Colour and black and white PDFs can be downloaded [here]

I measured the PCB with a digital caliper last night and created the above files. Whilst they should be accurate, please note I haven't printed/cut anything using them yet. Before cutting your case I would recommend printing one of the PDFs out, cutting out the squares/lines from the paper and offering it up to the PCB to check the sizes/locations.

Please let me know how you get on as I'll be using these dimensions for the laser cut cases :)

Back