What's new
I’m giving this a monthly bump! No rush, but eager for any tidbits of news!

I’m giving this a monthly bump! No rush, but eager for any tidbits of news!
Been buying parts for months, slowly but surely. NOR Flash has been in short supply since late last year :(
Sooooon :thumbsup:
That's great news! Still no idea if a multi-cart will be possible down the road? I just got a knock off MS6 and I looked inside, it actually looks like another game that got converted, not an actual replica... hmmm, someone figured out how to re-program these games, I wonder how hard it would be to do the multi?

Either way, your cart, with the clear red looks AWESOME! And I will support your endeavors! Thanks for doing this.

I just got a knock off MS6 and I looked inside, it actually looks like another game that got converted, not an actual replica...
Post some photos in another thread or send me and PM and I will tell you what it is.

I've been working on other multi arcade solutions, at some point I will revisit the idea for Atomiswave but it could be years. Steep technical challenges to make something useful, especially on a tiny circuit board like AW uses.

The important part of this project is getting to play unreleased games on real hardware.

I am totally interested in picking up any of the unreleased games that you have/will make up for carts no doubt.
I have the Sushi Bar game on the Naomi but it always throws me off especially when the Atomiswave logo starts up at the beginning.

Sign me up for any you are making :D

With these and the War Gods CF, Ill be throwing money at you left and right

2el5nt.jpg

Any update on this project? Maybe something in 2019? :)

any updates? i'm dying to have project updates, count me in in any alpha/beta/whatever prototype/release.

Back