What's new
Hey Darksoft!

A friend of mine ordered the STV multi and it was shipped on may the 26th. He has not heard of it so far. Is this normal?

It depends. I've had shipments delivered in 4 days and some others were stopped for 3 weeks in some stupid post location.

You can't do anything about that. Good news is that on my experience they always arrive sooner or later but they arrive.

It depends. I've had shipments delivered in 4 days and some others were stopped for 3 weeks in some stupid post location.

You can't do anything about that. Good news is that on my experience they always arrive sooner or later but they arrive.
At what point should he get worry? What if it's not here ion 1 month?

If you go claim to the post before 5 weeks they'll tell you to wait. The best you can do is check the tracking# and go to the post and ask if they can find out more...

Where is the package now? Have you checked the tracking?

He has no tracking number.

Payment was done on may 9th, shipped on may 26th. Nothing more was received.

Order Number #33384

Also, i personally received my order of the same device. It was received around 8 days after shipping, wasn't handled by national french post, but by a special carrier, DPD.

Last edited:
ok, so for everybody to know. When i ordered my STV multi, i told some of my friends. One of them bought it too and it was shippd on may the 26th.

According to the tracking number, it was stuck in Germany since may the 30th. 20+ days later, we had absolutly no news about the package.

On june the 21st We contacted the carrier (DPD France) who said to contact the seller (which is stupid) because they can't do anything about it.

And on june the 22nd, the package was received. I guess some asses got kicked at DPD and the package was turbo-charged.

STV cart is no longer available. :( Is there fresh stock coming or its gone for good?

Ah well, atleast not for longer :)

Does anyone here know how to make labels for the Sega ST-V?? I could totally use one for my multi cart

1. buy sticker paper at walmart/staples/amazon
2. print the label out on your home printer
3. cut out the label with some scissors (or a straight edge and an exacto knife)

optional: put a piece of clear shipping tape over the label before cutting out for a glossy finish like an original label.

I am so annoyed with myself for not ordering the STV Multicart last month when it was available. ARGH!

the more I read about it the more I am trying to convince myself that I actually need a st-V mobo & multi while waiting for the neo multi :)... I know I said exactly same some months ago when I bought the cps2 multi but, but, ahem, this time it's different you know... *cough* i, i, just think I maybe need it.. yep i will buy a mobo and wait for the next batch :D

Hey Darksoft, this will be available again, right? I missed out last time this was available... :(

Back