What's new
If you have a Rhea Saturn, you're not really missing out on anything with the ST-V. I don't think it has any exclusives that aren't mahjong or ticket games.

As a student you'll make a lot of sacrifices. A Rhea Saturn is doing pretty good and an excellent tide you over.
Definitely. I think my entire gaming rig got maybe 2 hours of use per week during the semester anyway lol. It’s all about shmups when that time limit happens.

If you have a Rhea Saturn, you're not really missing out on anything with the ST-V. I don't think it has any exclusives that aren't mahjong or ticket games.
I used a supergun and gathered boards knowing one day I'd own a cab. Now I have 6 cabs and have 80+ games.

You have to start somewhere.

Sometimes people need to sell their's so mukurofish could have one fall into his lap at the perfect time. ;)

Hi : the old multi stv cartridge? Does it for the new cart with the memory stick?

Regards
Euphoria

I'm currently out but I should have more in stock soon.

I'm just finishing up a shipment for SaveYourGames As they'll be selling my cart cases for STV and the CPS2/F3 LCD housings. A good option for European buyers or if you just want to order a case with the purchase of the multi.

I'm just finishing up a shipment for SaveYourGames As they'll be selling my cart cases for STV and the CPS2/F3 LCD housings. A good option for European buyers or if you just want to order a case with the purchase of the multi.
Yay! that's a good new :)

Will they also stock the holsters?
I sent him a shipment of CPS2/F3 LCD housings and a couple of F3 holsters a few months back.
The shipment I'm preparing now is just STV cart housings and CPS2/F3 LCD housings, no holsters.

Ok, looking for a black cps2 and a red f3 holster.
Can you get me a quote with shipping or can I better check your site?

international shipping on small orders (1-3 items) is usually around $14 you can check my site for item prices but I'm completely out of LCD housings at the moment since I put all of my stock toward the SYG shipment. I'll be building back up my own stock over the next few weeks though. I'm working on Rhea/Phoebe Trays right now, then I'll move on to STV housings then back to CPS2/F3 stuff.

Cool, thanks, I’ll order some directly from your site once back in stock

Attention : twisted

How much extra for stickers on the multi cart and also a housing for the LCD selector please?

Regards
Euphoria :huh:

How much extra for stickers on the multi cart and also a housing for the LCD selector please?
which specific stickers do you want? I can print some up and make sure I have them on the site once I've got more LCD housings printed.

Attention : twisted

The label for the multicart is the one I would buy.

Regards
Euphoria

Here's the Blue Label

Stvlabel-darksoft-blue.jpg

Here's the Red Label

Stvlabel-darksoft-red.jpg

Back