What's new
Attention : twisted

Well the label does not matter the colour.
I will need :
1 x stv multi (blue probably)
1 x neo geo multi (I believe)

I will also need :
1 x multi stv new cart case
1 x LCD screen case.

When will this all be available to order in one order.

Regards
Euphoria

I don't have a NG Multi label design, nor do I believe one will be needed. Maybe @Darksoft can confirm but I believe it will come with a label.

As for the rest of it I should have some stocky ready within a few days.

I need the exact same order as Euphoria, with the Rhea tray as well. I'd also like to order all at once. Any risk in the cart shells selling out while we wait for the rest?

I think Neo Multi was noted to have a sticker, but will let Darksoft confirm.

Thanks!

I have Rhea Trays and STV Cart housings in stock but I don't have an STV LCD housings currently.

I have Rhea Trays and STV Cart housings in stock but I don't have an STV LCD housings currently.
Any way to place the order now? Thinking I/we could order everything, pay once, you could pull what you have and then ship all at once when the rest is ready. For me, no hurry, just want to avoid multiple shipments.

Any way to place the order now? Thinking I/we could order everything, pay once, you could pull what you have and then ship all at once when the rest is ready. For me, no hurry, just want to avoid multiple shipments.
I don't like to take pre-orders as problems could arise that prevent me from delivering but I have a new custom order module on the site that I need to test out and this might be a good test for that. I'll PM you in a couple of days.

I don't like to take pre-orders as problems could arise that prevent me from delivering but I have a new custom order module on the site that I need to test out and this might be a good test for that. I'll PM you in a couple of days.
That would be great, thanks! I absolutely won't give you a hard time about delivering on any timeline. I'm easy... :)

Last edited:
Hi

Will the new batch of february comes with the same accessories showed in this video?

- Flat cable (extend dip switch);
- sound cable;
- universial bios chip.

Thanks!

Hi : Noonan

We need to push twisted in a corner. He is a little busy.
I myself am waiting for cps2 parts.

You take one ear and I will take the other lol :cursing: Like that

Regards
Euphoria
:thumbsup:

Hi : Noonan
We need to push twisted in a corner. He is a little busy.
I myself am waiting for cps2 parts.

You take one ear and I will take the other lol :cursing: Like that

Regards
Euphoria
:thumbsup:
Everything became available on the site. I've ordered and received already. Everything looks great! You can order through the site and make any comments needed in the order.

Hi, I've placed an order the ST-V multicart few days ago. When will it be shipped out?
Thanks

Back