What's new
yes, this will be the same revision as before. It will come now though with reset function by default (you'll need to solder a wire)

I managed to stumble across a second ST-V board, so make my order for 2 of them instead of just 1!

I'll update you all in a week about what can be actually done to improve this.
Looks like the best option is to include a LCD like in CPS2. Auto reset is already included in the firmware, you just need to solder a cable.

It would be possible to update old cartridges to use LCD by just shortcircuiting one resistor (or remove it and add some solder tin).

I'll keep you updated soon about this.

I'll update you all in a week about what can be actually done to improve this.
Looks like the best option is to include a LCD like in CPS2. Auto reset is already included in the firmware, you just need to solder a cable.It would be possible to update old cartridges to use LCD by just shortcircuiting one resistor (or remove it and add some solder tin).I'll keep you updated soon about this.
Is this going to make much of a difference to the price, as I am quite happy with the way the old one worked with jumpers as I tend not to change games frequently and doubt I would make much use of an LCD attached to it.

NeoTurfMasta is selling his on the ng forums. He's a member here so if someone wants one now, try pm'ing him.

OK. So here is the latest update on the STV new batch.

Price will reamain the same in USD $230. I will produce right not a batch that will be identical to the previous one, that means, will work with jumpers.

In parallel and if there is enough interest I will work on updating the firmware to work with LCD. The firmware can be easily updated as you can see here:

ST-V Multicart Auto-Reset Update!!!!!!!

I'll let you know in a few days how you can pay yours. There is no booking, when you pay you get yours booked.

Stay tuned!

Awesome stuff 'Darksoft' im happy to have teh STV as is and then wait forf you to eventually work on an LCD solution

i think teh LCD that you added to the CPS2 was a great idea and makes game changes easier

especialy for supergun use

Result - I better get round to burning a multi-bios for the one I have now...

There are one or two games that do. We tried to convert them all to work with any bios but a few were a bit different.

There are one or two games that do. We tried to convert them all to work with any bios but a few were a bit different.
One of them is why I have a JP/US switch, Zen Nippon (New Japan) Pro Wrestling featuring Virtua. If you're a fan of wrestling games it's great.

Last edited:
Japanese version of Silvergun works better than export one and that's one of the main reasons for getting the multi cart. I've got castle shigami for G-net & Naomi too so it would be nice to play what's supposed to be their predecessor.

I'm eagerly awaiting that chased feeling :)

Back