What's new
Oh, please... make some more!
I'm desperately looking for it. Great work.

How should I do if I want to be one of the lucky guys that could get one from second batch?
Is there a list, or something?

Thanks.

Thanks, just ordered it, was waiting for them to post it for sale.

No good for UK buyers, the site wants to charge an extra $44 postage. :(

Ordered it but damned high shipping charges !
From where will this be send out ?
If outside the EU it will become even more expensive through ridiculous customs charges as they add the shipping charges for calculation.

If outside the EU it will become even more expensive through ridiculous customs charges as they add the shipping charges for calculation.
Its being sent from Hawaii I believe so prepare your wallet.

Its being sent from Hawaii I believe so prepare your wallet.
Whats left of it :)

paradise ships to me (Washington st US) from (Minneapolis MN). shipping weight is probably under 3 oz. there may be a EU seller solution, I would have no info on that subject. but i would assume that an EU Seller would be in the que.

I believe they ship out of Minnesota, at least that's where the packages I get from them are postmarked from, but they probably ship from few places.

Last edited:
Back