What's new
Hey Darksoft, will there be more Carts in the future?
Because right now I don't have anything ST-V related, but I sure want to have one in the future ... hoe long do you think you wi'll built these multicarts?

I don't honestly know. In any case with the new batch of cps2, cps3 repro carts and neogeo I can't put more money in new batches that I have to prepay before they sell. I hope you understand.

I don't honestly know. In any case with the new batch of cps2, cps3 repro carts and neogeo I can't put more money in new batches that I have to prepay before they sell. I hope you understand.
How many units are usually in one batch of ST-V ... or any other cart?

Starting from 50 units. Less than that the price per unit goes Up Up Up

Hey Darksoft, will there be more Carts in the future?
Because right now I don't have anything ST-V related, but I sure want to have one in the future ... hoe long do you think you wi'll built these multicarts?
Don't hesitate anymore ;)
Before guetting my mother board I took one from DS, you can't take the risk of not getting one :p

I just joined what I consider an exclusive club. :)

Feeling fortunate to get one of these bad boys... feeling sorry for the person who reads this in future and has missed out!!

Just got one from Paradise. Can't let them disappear forever without snagging one. Now I just have to figure out what to sell to make up for it. :(

Will there be another run of these for Paradise? I should have picked it up last week when they were still in stock
Meh

Ugh, read back a few posts from July
Guess not for a while at least
Just need to JAMMAfy my Saturn I guess

Last edited:
welp if you wanna make just 1 more I'll buy it ;)

Back