What's new
Will there be another run of these for Paradise? I should have picked it up last week when they were still in stock
Meh

Ugh, read back a few posts from July
Guess not for a while at least
Just need to JAMMAfy my Saturn I guess
welp if you wanna make just 1 more I'll buy it ;)
I have seen one, just one, go up for sale on the secondary market. It was quite a deal too. Good luck fellas. You'll likely only find it there for lonnnnnnng time.

I understand the hardships of having to pay for it all up front and then waiting for them to sell. The last few on paradise sat for a while

What if DS did a run of them as a pre-order? Make a thread here for people to sign on to buy them and then once there are enough people for a minimum run, have them all do a pre-order

I don't think anyone would mind the wait. DS gets paid in advance and everyone is happy.

I found a great deal on a motherboard recently. He was even selling die hard arcade for $35 (just the cart) . I may get that combo in the meantime. I always liked that game in the arcade back in the day.

I understand the hardships of having to pay for it all up front and then waiting for them to sell. The last few on paradise sat for a while

What if DS did a run of them as a pre-order? Make a thread here for people to sign on to buy them and then once there are enough people for a minimum run, have them all do a pre-order

I don't think anyone would mind the wait. DS gets paid in advance and everyone is happy.

I found a great deal on a motherboard recently. He was even selling die hard arcade for $35 (just the cart) . I may get that combo in the meantime. I always liked that game in the arcade back in the day.
His energies are focused on projects on the horizon: Neo Geo, Deco, F3, PGM multi's. My guess is that you won't see a new batch until at least after the Deco multi is released.

Yep, I'm aware of all that

Not asking for anything, just a suggestion based on previous comments regarding the difficulties of making these available and how finicky the market is for them.

No rush or impatience implied or intended

PGM multis & F3 seem very preliminary while the STV is a done deal & just a matter of ordering parts & putting them togther

I'd much rather see the Neo Geo cart come out and spend my money on that than anything else anyway

I saw that a NEOSD flashcart has been put up for pre-sale for end of November by some mysterious entities. Makes me wonder how they managed to get it to market at around the same time. I hope no PCB layouts were copied or stolen. I couldn't find any websites where the developers of the cart have any real information on it other than the advertisements and so called "reviews" were posted. No Dev or WIP threads anywhere like you see with most flashcarts ... Very strange
My money is going to Darksoft, especially since the price point seems to be about the same as expected for DS's cart.

Anyway, don't want to get off topic

I'm down for an STV cart if one is made
Whenever that may be. I'll shut up about it and stay subscribed to this thread for any notices.

I need the cartridge!!! and in paradise arcade shop is out of stock, when are they going to put it on sale again ? thanks!

I need the cartridge!!! and in paradise arcade shop is out of stock, when are they going to put it on sale again ? thanks!
Sorry bud. It's Out of Print/Production. You're probably only going to be able to pick it up if someone sells theirs.

Im in search, if someone has a spare one or going to sell pm me.

Long shot question.. I see on the OP that it says there are 3 left. Is that an old post, or updated recently?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply sir. Any chance you may sell more units in the future?

Count me in as well for +1.

Missed out on the first, procrastinated and then it was long gone...

I would like one of these as well. I have 6 carts for my ST-V cab, but it is kind of a pain to swap them. It would be much easier to have the single multi-cart solution. Otherwise, I just end up leaving Radiant Silvergun in there all the time, lol.

Back