What's new
I ordered this multicart a long time ago, but due to other projects, I have just gotten to installing it today. It works great! It is so awesome having a convenient way to change games now!

I went with a super low-tech method and made a switch panel, for selecting the games. I only have 20 or so games, so I only needed 5 switches. I will post some photos, in case it will give others ideas on options for game selection. The nice thing is that everything is hidden behind the coin door. I do not switch games very often, but this will make it simple when I do want to switch games. It is also nice that no power cycling is required. Everything is done with resets. Thanks again for making these available, Darksoft.

Attachments

• STV_Multi_SW_sm.jpg
    STV_Multi_SW_sm.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 427
  • STV_Cab_sm.jpg
    STV_Cab_sm.jpg
    866 KB · Views: 375
  • STV_Carts_sm.jpg
    STV_Carts_sm.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 427
Any plans/time periods for this to be restocked?

Thanks for advertising ;)

I have now replied to all who sent me a message this weekend. Still 2-3 selectors stock (assuming that the sales complete with the latest ones).

Selectors in stock, ready for sending: 1 (max 2)

Further information: I have ordered parts for the last batch of PCBs I have left (approx 12 PCBs).

I'm looking to purchase a cart when it comes in. When do we expect the next batch? (approximately)

They should be back on stock both in HSS and SYG in about 6 weeks. We'll post about it.

will the next batch of stv multicarts (available @ syg) already include the autoreset update?

Back