What's new
Thanks for the feedback.. The Vewlix, another panel is not needed.. Someone with some skills to make a mouthing plate for less than $15 is what we need. I will keep an eye out for a one player for the Blast.. Thanks for the link:)

I'm not sure but you might be able to just take a dremel to the part of the plastic housing on the LS-38 that blocks the screw hole on those kowol universal plates, to get the screw to fit. Unless it's extremly deep, it looks like it barely covers the holes for the vewlix panel using focusattack's image.

Last edited:
woah...crazy thread, i love seimitsu buttons and wanted a joystick in my blast...i remember trying to put a ls-32 in my blast a while back...focus attack said it wouldnt really work...i think they contacted lemonyvengence to ask the question...im not 100% but i think thats what they had told me...

I ended up getting a ls-32 in one of my fight sticks and dont like it as much as the sanwa jlf or the hori hayabusa

Yeah Sanwa and Seimitsu both made seperate panels for Sega candy cabs, so you have to have their specific panel to fit those levers.

cool...i thought i had heard somethin like that...i ended up going with the jlf's...the only place i really see blast cps for sale is on ebay...i think jasenscustoms makes panels too...great info in this thread!

Yeah Sanwa and Seimitsu both made seperate panels for Sega candy cabs, so you have to have their specific panel to fit those levers.
Sanwa sticks will fit just fine in the Seimitsu panels with the correct mounting plates.

It's not impossible to fashion a LS-32 / LS-40 Seimitsu adapter plate for the Sanwa panels. It would just be a flat plate that extends over the edges of the mounting brackets that you would screw on to the panel with counter sunk screws so it's flush. It would have a large hole in the middle and threaded screw holes in the corners that line up with the SE flat mounting plate. Naturally, the stick would sit a few millimeters lower than intended, but I don't think it would matter.

Anyone have any good contacts in China?

looking at my panels the repo net-city panel I bought from yaton has a 4 post mounting bracket that looks like it will work with both sanwa and seimitsu

Back