What's new
When can I give my money to get one of these multi boards? Looking SWEET!

- Bret

Man, everytime I look at this project it makes me want to hunt down a deco setup/cab, but so rare to find a complete setup :|

Last edited:
It's hard to find as hell and when the kit goes out, I believe it will be even harder and more expensive.

It's like with the CPS3 or CPS2, surprisingly the multi only made prices go up up up

STOKED! PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY NOW!

Seriously, please post as soon as we can secure one of these boards.

Is there any new info on this? Just curious as to how close this might be.

Thanks!

- Bret

I'm curious as to the status as well. Just picked up a deco cocktail. Thanks.

I myself have just purchased a DECO CT Burgetime that is missing the cassette and have been doing research on tracking down cassettes, a full kit or the Widel multi-game mod. Sadly, as others have experienced, I have had little luck so far. A member on KLOV posted this thread in my inquiry there about Deco games. Please let me know as you continue to move forward with this project as I am VERY interested. Also, if anyone has current contact info for Widel and is willing to share that, please let me know.

Thanks,
dane
I greatly desire one of these kits, if there's an interest list, sign me up.

I have, I think, two tapes for Ocean to Ocean, which hasn't been dumped. Unfortunately, neither copy works. Is anyone interested in taking both copies and attempting to read both and combine to create a good dump?

I myself have just purchased a DECO CT Burgetime that is missing the cassette and have been doing research on tracking down cassettes, a full kit or the Widel multi-game mod. Sadly, as others have experienced, I have had little luck so far. A member on KLOV posted this thread in my inquiry there about Deco games. Please let me know as you continue to move forward with this project as I am VERY interested. Also, if anyone has current contact info for Widel and is willing to share that, please let me know.

Thanks,
dane
I greatly desire one of these kits, if there's an interest list, sign me up.
I have, I think, two tapes for Ocean to Ocean, which hasn't been dumped. Unfortunately, neither copy works. Is anyone interested in taking both copies and attempting to read both and combine to create a good dump?
contact @rtw please. They might be able to help.

going to be AFK as we move this week, so if anything happens on these kits, PLEASE save one for me!

Settled in Ft Lauderdale and back online. Any updates????? ;)

I'm still working on adding new dumps to the MAME driver.
Will the device be able to emulate the board needed by Treasure Island and Explorer ?
In that case an earlier release of Explorer for testing might be needed.

I have a full set of all DECO cassette games here and many different systems (various bios versions).
So I might be able to beta test too if needed.

A full list is available from this link (pdf file at the bottom of the page):
http://www.gamepres.org/?p=1604

I'm still working on adding new dumps to the MAME driver.
Will the device be able to emulate the boar needed by Treasure Island and Explorer ?
In that case an earlier release of Explorer for testing might be needed ?

I have a full set of all DECO cassette games here and many different systems.
So I might be able to beta test too if needed.
It won't emualte the extra board needed. What is the exact function of this board? I'll take you into account as soon as I'm ready to final test it :)

It won't emualte the extra board needed. What is the exact function of this board? I'll take you into account as soon as I'm ready to final test it :)
It's used only by two games and is necessary. The board has 5 or 10 eproms and they mainly contain graphics.
A "voice board" also exists and is used by only three games (including the Grand Sumo).

It's used only by two games and is necessary. The board has 5 or 10 eproms and they mainly contain graphics.
A "voice board" also exists and is used by only three games (including the Grand Sumo).
Extra rom can be emulated with the Kit. Where is that board connected? Do you have more info?

What about the voice board? What is included? Where is it connected? If it's only rom, it can be done with the kit, if it has some sort of synthetiser or audio chip, then it's rather a NO-NO.

Extra rom can be emulated with the Kit. Where is that board connected? Do you have more info?What about the voice board? What is included? Where is it connected? If it's only rom, it can be done with the kit, if it has some sort of synthetiser or audio chip, then it's rather a NO-NO.
Yes, it won't work with the voice board.

The graphic board is connected to the fourth slot (the connector PCB has 4 slots, and the one on the top is available).
As you can see, only logic here.
The only problem is that depending on the motherboard version the slot size is different.
On this picture it's the long size for early versions.

IMG_1000.jpg

Back