What's new
Quick answer : yes.
I need a close pic of the tape to check the version.
Regarding the player, spare parts are needed and unfortunately we're out of stock today (we had parts for repairing 50 players).
If we get enough requests it's possible to order new parts, but the cost is unfortunately high.

Put me on the list. My money is in hand and ready to buy!!In the meantime does anyone know if a broken deco tape can be repaired?or info on links to deco cassette player repair?

<p>
</p>Any updates on when these might be available?

So is this project still alive? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes but Darksoft is working on the new menu every now and then. Neo multi gets first dibs at his attention until it's finished. The menu is all that's left. The protos work great after we worked out one issue that affected the large pcb sets.

Yes but Darksoft is working on the new menu every now and then. Neo multi gets first dibs at his attention until it's finished. The menu is all that's left. The protos work great after we worked out one issue that affected the large pcb sets.
My body is ready:)

Darksoft has sent me this image:

30d8hhy.jpg

Woo hoo! It's gotta be soon, right? Is there a list we need to get on? If so, put me at the top! ;)

- Bret

Let me know when and where to send my $! Can't wait to get my hands on this kit!

Dumb question: Will it also work in single game mode? In other words be set to boot to one game and run like a dedicated board?

Also, not to be a pest but any "guess-timates" on the final price yet? Money is tight but if at all possible I want to be able to jump on this as soon as it's available.

I decided against keeping the Lock 'n' chase. If anyone is looking for one, let me know. I posted it on KLOV also....

Back