What's new
Ever consider doing an FPGA for the main boards? :D

They're tough to find and getting expensive as hell!

That's perfectly doable. AFAIR there is no ASICs there, all logic gates and known processors. Problem is that I need to:
* Extract schematics of all 3 boards (maybe there are some schematics out there)
* Analyze 3 populated PCBs and translate every single chip into VHL
* Test, test, test

Maybe I get 5 buyers :)

Once it's completed and I post it for sale on KLOV I think we will sell more than 5 or 6. I think those that actually got the Widel kit will probably buy this for the games not on that multi.

I may buy 2 of the multi's depending on price.

I believe I have a spare set of DECO boards around without the back plain, maybe we can work something out if you do take on doing an FPGA? At least one of the boards doesn't work as it actually has a hole burnt through it, but all the chips and traces are there.

Just caught up on the latest updates. Stoked for this release. Thank you for all the work you have put into it. Any idea when we can put our $ down and how much that will be?

The number of games supported at launch will now be 45. :)

There is a small possibility of making the games that required additional hardware or memory to work also in the future.

More details soon!

That's perfectly doable. AFAIR there is no ASICs there, all logic gates and known processors. Problem is that I need to:
* Extract schematics of all 3 boards (maybe there are some schematics out there)
* Analyze 3 populated PCBs and translate every single chip into VHL
* Test, test, test

Maybe I get 5 buyers :)
I would be in for that!

• I also would be interested in an FPGA solution, if it's done someday

I think in less than 2 weeks will be ready
giphy.gif

Back