What's new
What's awesome about this is it's just a ROM loader and not emulation, you're still using real DECO hardware minus the crappy cassettes!
Pretty much like ALL of Darksoft's creations...
Nothing wrong with that! :D Not that there's something wrong with emulation, but in my opinion anyway using original hardware is always preferable when possible unless it's a horrible design or impossible to get.

So cool and with my 50th birthday coming up in two weeks the timing is perfect! Thanks again for all your hard work on this and my apologies for my impatience. :)

Do we have pictures of what this multi will look like?

will this use a similar LCD selector to the F3 and CPS2 or some other mechanism?

I hope it will be worth while. Really the goal of older games like these was to get the high score. :)

will this use a similar LCD selector to the F3 and CPS2 or some other mechanism?
This will be a different type of kit than Darksoft usually makes. This is a very simple design hardware-wise. The real work comes from making the software avoid the need for security dongle. The design for the hardware was finalized last year. Software has been all that's left. :)

Although I won't be buying this kit as I don't have a cab, I would think adding high score save if possible would make this kit totally rock!

I agree with Mitsu.

:D

We would need to sell a lot more kits than we think we are going to in order to be convinced to add score saves. It would require a redesign, honestly. I'm holding onto hope though. :)

New pictures of the multi working:

Attachments

• Deco_Multi_1.jpg
    Deco_Multi_1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Deco_Multi_2.jpg
    Deco_Multi_2.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 312
Back