changed colors with supergun

• This may seem like a really silly question, but are you *positive* that your red is wired to red, etc?

Because if you wired green to red, blue to green, and red to blue, you'd end up with that image.
      Cabs: 1x Cyberlead II, 1x Mini Cute, 1x Neo 19, 1x MVS-U4, 1x Vewlix F, 1x Vewlix Dia, 1x Sega City, 1x Jubeat, 1x WMMT3, 1x Egret 2, 1x Puzzles & Dragons Battle Tournament, 1x Groover Coaster 2, 1x Megalo 410 (en route).

On the hunt for: Point Blank dedicated, Sega Mini Cab, 2 NAC, 2 AWSD, Naomi Upright Gun Cabinets.
    • Fwiw I have a PVM where you have to run Red-to-green, green-to-blue, and blue-to-red. No idea why but it works like that. Try swapping some cables!
      have multi: cps2 cps3 ttx2 naomi(netboot) st-v gnet f3 mvs
      want multi: cps1 pgm 246/256 system16/18/32/c2 naomi(cart) m92 atomiswave
      klov games list | custom fight sticks
      current project(s): f#%@ing system 18 motherboard outputs blue instead of black
    • well, since i can`t find a rgb monitor(my last one got broken), the only way is to test in a normal CRT with original JAMMA wiring. Well, right now i`m thinking about buying some JAMMA 2 SCART from retroelectronik. But i have a problem - in brazil, we don`t have SCART tvs. So, i`m play to use an adapter SCART-->COMPONENT. Would i miss something, like the sync? It is a good idea?

Skate,are u saying this?
      wiring like:

Sf3 pcb RED --> supergun RED, instead of the supposed green.

and doing the same with the other colors?
      Well, since in cps2 and neo geo are fine, maybe the jamma in CPS3 colors has some diference in order of colors compared to the last ones. But doing this i could do some harm to the pcb? I just know my PCB around here and i`m afraid to lose it.
    • TheBortot wrote:

how could i split the signal to another tv + recording the gameplay?Like in the tournaments
      You need a scart Matrix. Or a component matrix, depending on where you want to do the splitting.

It'll do X amount of inputs, and X amount of outputs. They're usually labeled like 6:2 or 4:4 or 6x2 4x4. The second number is outputs, first is inputs. Shinybow makes excellent scart and component matrixes. Lots of companies do, but I have had an excellent experience with Shinybow.
      Cabs: 1x Cyberlead II, 1x Mini Cute, 1x Neo 19, 1x MVS-U4, 1x Vewlix F, 1x Vewlix Dia, 1x Sega City, 1x Jubeat, 1x WMMT3, 1x Egret 2, 1x Puzzles & Dragons Battle Tournament, 1x Groover Coaster 2, 1x Megalo 410 (en route).

On the hunt for: Point Blank dedicated, Sega Mini Cab, 2 NAC, 2 AWSD, Naomi Upright Gun Cabinets.