What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Just to be clear, the CPS2 AND Taito F3 both use the same LCD cable.

The Sega ST-V uses a different cable with fewer pins. This thread is NOT for the Sega ST-V LCD cable.

Since the CPS2 and Taito F3 Multi's by Darksoft both use the same LCD and cable for game selection, I figured there would be a need for this thread. I have a 4 foot long LCD cable for my CPS2 and it's great as I can just open up the coindoor and change the game very easily. I am in need of another one for my Taito F3. So in a bid to help the great community here in some small way, I want to have a batch of these made.

I will offer up $25 as "startup funds" for whoever steps forward to take on the task of ordering the parts, making the cables, and mailing them out for a small profit. :D

So who wants one and who wants to take on the task?

I will take 2 please.

:D

Brent

Last edited:
I will be making long cables for the next batch of CPS2, so please post your interest for Taito F3 and I'll make a larger batch.

Thanks.

I'd take 2-3, although I'd really want them to be male to female so that I can have the LCD in the control panel, and disconnect from the current short cable in the base of my machines...

that way I don't have to try to disconnect them from the carts themselves as they're tucked inside the cases :)

I need 1 for F3 and maybe 1 for CPS2. What I really need is a cable for STV.

These are the same as the cable used for Miisalo's STV LCD selector too, isn't it?

If yes, I'll take three. If not, well I'll still take three, can't hurt to have a spare.

These are the same as the cable used for Miisalo's STV LCD selector too, isn't it?

If yes, I'll take three. If not, well I'll still take three, can't hurt to have a spare.
No. The ST-V used a cable with fewer pins.

Just to be clear, the CPS2 AND Taito F3 both use the same LCD cable.

The Sega ST-V uses a different cable with fewer pins as Mitsu noted above.

Back