What's new
Nope but adding line {"Choro Q", B110101} as last in the game list and changing the number of games would do it. If the source works otherwise, I'll add it to the code. If there is bugs, I'll fix it once I'll get back to home.

The version I uploaded has #define MAX_NAME_SIZE xx after the GAME structure definition and it won't compile like that, it has to be before. There was also one bug there, for got one & -sign in one point . Otherwise the new version seems to work. I'll see if I have time to add the scrolling of the names and then I'll "release" the version 3.0 source code :)

Version 3.0C arduino sketch

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14124732/GAMESELECTOR_V3_0C.ino

Now you can reorder the games, over 16 character long names are scrolled and maximum length of the name is 50 characters.

I'll update the manual later.

Scrolling speed can be controlled by changing following defines

#define DELAY_INIT_SCROLL 2000
#define DELAY_SCROLL 500

First controls how many milliseconds to wait before starting scrolling and second how many ms to wait between scrolling next character.

For os x sierra user, working USB driver for the selector can be found from

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14124732/CH34x_Install_V1.3.zip

thank you again!

Is there a way to rename games?
It looks like they're all in the code, so I'd assume you can just make your changes in the sketch and reload it to the board. EDIT: Looks like it's all outlined in the manual, actually. I'm just now catching up on all this :)

Also, I'd be interested in one of these at some point.

Last edited:
thank you again!

Is there a way to rename games?
Currently the firmware is distributed only as source code, so you can follow the instructions in the manual linked in the first post how to edit, compile and update the selector. I haven't updated the manual for this new code but use this post as and example. You can change any name to anything as long as it's less than 50 characters long. There might be also some character limitations in the lcd library, so not all characters work.

Any further development planned for the
Wi-Fi add-on?

I assume I need to change the files on the SD card to match any changes I make to the order of games or deleting games?

No need to change anything on SD card. Just leave the games you want in the selector menu, name has the correct dip jumper settings after it.

stt has been having mother of all flus, but he has almost fin(n)ished 8 selectors.

Just out of curiosity how many of these LCD Selectors have been made in total?

Hello again... Sorry for not mailing here for a while. A week before Christmas I got a really bad flu - still not feeling 100% good, but good enough that I started doing all kind of smaller stuff about a week ago. And just few minutes ago I got all 10 boards finished (all soldered together, latest software uploaded and fast testing made by measuring the pins (should be ok according how miisalo instructed me)).

I'll have a random testing tomorrow for 2-3 boards on a real hardware to see that all is fine.

So, sales starting Monday/Tuesday. Shipping will happen in small batches asap I receive the payments.

Does this require any soldering to install or does it use pins on the ST-V cart? I am no good with a soldering iron...I don't even have the reset fix in yet for the ST-V...I hard boot! :/

Does this require any soldering to install or does it use pins on the ST-V cart? I am no good with a soldering iron...I don't even have the reset fix in yet for the ST-V...I hard boot! :/
Unfortunately some soldering is normally needed, here is example installation

Installation starts from 6:12

Back