What's new
If you have sent me E-mail for ordering one - please check your spam folder(s). I have replied so far all received requests, but got no more answers back from few people.

If you are not going to order after all, it's no problem. I just would like to know that too, because I do not have many left for sale at the moment :)

Attention : sales

I believe I have ordered, paid and sent address details.
Can you confirm Order and payment please.

Regards
Euphoria

Euphoria - all fine. I replied (by E-mail) you already Dec 16th that your payment was confirmed and also told you the shipping date. Sent as promised... Due to Christmas rush it may take still quite long to arrive...

Thanks guys for this. I finally got around to installing the LCD screen. I like this so much better than using dipswitches. Am I correct that this does not auto reset yet?

I am almost certain that mine auto resets, though I'm away from home so I can't give you 100% certainty.

Mitsu did my install.

I previously had auto-reset working with the old setup, but removed that connector at R25 on the cart
you'll want to leave that connection. So the reset point on the cart goes to where it was hooked up on the main board, then the reset wire from the LCD ties to that also.

Reset wire pic

FF2A2892-F4BF-425D-813D-51758AD17E09.jpeg

One ready build selector left.

And I don't have anymore parts for more. I'm considering setting a pre-order list with small prepayment before buying more parts.

All gone now (Moppel... got the last).

Is there anyone that needs the housing for these? I've been out of stock for a while but I should be printing more soon. I just want to make sure I print enough.

@twistedymphony i'm not sure yet. at the moment i'm planning to mount it on the board...

Back