What's new
Ah, great! Could write also short instructions for other people who haven't done this, but would like to use their selector also with C2?

Changing the titles is easiest part! :D

The arduino source code links are missing or files were deleted. Does anyone have the latest build? I'm putting together a multi setup for someone and the selector is not working.

Hello everyone,

I am interested by a LCD for ST-V, are you still selling it ? or maybe there's another place to purchase ?

Thank you

I'm getting parts ordered at the moment for the next small batch.

Ok, no problem... Takes some time to get the parts though.

I let you know when ready. I just got a note that last package arrived (PCBs) for picking up. I can start putting selectors together weekend/next week. First I'll get the pre-ordered selectors ready though. But there will be some extras after I get them sent out.

I let you know when ready. I just got a note that last package arrived (PCBs) for picking up. I can start putting selectors together weekend/next week. First I'll get the pre-ordered selectors ready though. But there will be some extras after I get them sent out.
This is fine, just PM when it is ready

cheers

All previous interest PMs replied.

And I have more selectors available now.

At the moment though only with yellow/black display, not the blue/white as usual. I have ordered more blue/white displays, but they haven't arrived yet.

Back