What's new
I added "waiting list" to the first post. I ordered more components but I don't know how many pcbs I will receive in the first batch.

If you still have one, I'd like to add th to my ST-V!
Nice work.
Its just just if I get enough PCBs in the first batch for you but lets see, I'll add you to the list. If everything looks good, I'll order then more.

I added "waiting list" to the first post. I ordered more components but I don't know how many pcbs I will receive in the first batch.

If you still have one, I'd like to add th to my ST-V!
Nice work.
Its just just if I get enough PCBs in the first batch for you but lets see, I'll add you to the list. If everything looks good, I'll order then more.
Don't worry, no hurry. I still can switch game with jumpers !

Confirming that I still want 2. I plan on gifting one to a friend.

Thanks!

OK, Finally I have 50 units of STV Multi that I just picked up from production!

I'll send them to Paradise Arcade Shop tomorrow so they should be available end o next week.

I'll post a link here as soon as they put it for sale.

Cheers!

@Darksoft

i dont mind buying from USA but for us Europeans thats a problem

you have them in POLAND and for UK delivery there is NO Customs charge within EU

but if you send them to USA then they will go from EU to USA and then come back to EU with a hefty Customs Charge based on target price of $230 aprox

can you please sell to EU/UK customers direct please

I won't elaborate much but I can't sell directly to users. I'm trying to find a new distributor in the EU. That'd be the best for EU users. Let's see what I can find. If you have some trustworthy recommendations, please post them.

I won't elaborate much but I can't sell directly to users. I'm trying to find a new distributor in the EU. That'd be the best for EU users. Let's see what I can find. If you have some trustworthy recommendations, please post them.
Yes i do actually

Arcade Japan in UK, he is a member of UKVAC forum and has his own proper on-line shop

http://www.arcadejapan.co.uk/

really nice guy and very helpful

if we ever need anything not in his shop we send him a message and he usually sources it and gets it in

(quite upset by this USA bidding as i was the one that continually badgered you to make a second run and even spent money on a motherboard and then developed a switch able bios for it. but while you sell it at PAS in USA i wont be buying one and i know they will sell out so looks like i'm again at a loss.) Such a same (having brought from places like Arcadeshop.com, PAS and phoenix arcade, i know their trading practices, they WONT lower the price on the shipping invoice, always label it as merchandise (not Gift) and that means UK Border Force will strap another £30 customs on to it as standard. plus £10 handling fee

Yes i do actually

Arcade Japan in UK, he is a member of UKVAC forum and has his own proper on-line shop

http://www.arcadejapan.co.uk/

really nice guy and very helpful

if we ever need anything not in his shop we send him a message and he usually sources it and gets it in

(quite upset by this USA bidding as i was the one that continually badgered you to make a second run and even spent money on a motherboard and then developed a switch able bios for it. but while you sell it at PAS in USA i wont be buying one and i know they will sell out so looks like i'm again at a loss.) Such a same (having brought from places like Arcadeshop.com, PAS and phoenix arcade, i know their trading practices, they WONT lower the price on the shipping invoice, always label it as merchandise (not Gift) and that means UK Border Force will strap another £30 customs on to it as standard. plus £10 handling fee
As I said, I'm checking options, but PAS said they'll ship with a $100 value.

In any case a European distributor is the ideal thing.

Good news: I have pcbs waiting for me at the post office

Bad news: My father had a stroke 2 weeks ago so I'll be spending most of the x-mas / new year helping my mother in East Finland so I'll start to build and test these next year. I'm leaving there today, I might take pcb or two with me and and build few there with the crappy soldering iron my father has but I cant much test them.

I have been busy, but I added comments to the arduino code and cleaned it up a bit. Constant length name strings were used because I started to create program that could be used to update names to firmware directly, but I think its as simple just anyone wanting to change names etc to install arduino IDE and just change source code. I will write tutorial for that. Code attached.

Attachments

• GAMESELECTOR_V2.ino.zip
    3 KB · Views: 357
Family > hobby. Get well soon to you dad and wish you all a nice xmas and a good new year. :)

23780166412_2dcd7695cb_b.jpg

23261695823_0a0424dd20_b.jpg

23806023611_347d98ece0_b.jpg

Damn, for some reason pin for lcd screens ground has just via, not "ground pad". I used old and bit buggy version of kicad while resizing the board and didn't check it before sending the gerber files. It's not major problem, I'll just either add jumper wire to nearest pulldown resistor or scratch the solder mask near the pad. But it will ruin the beauty of the board :p

@Darksoft

i dont mind buying from USA but for us Europeans thats a problem

you have them in POLAND and for UK delivery there is NO Customs charge within EU

but if you send them to USA then they will go from EU to USA and then come back to EU with a hefty Customs Charge based on target price of $230 aprox

can you please sell to EU/UK customers direct please
As I already stated I can confirm that the next batch will be done with a European distributor or even myself shipping them. No need to buy from USA for european customers.

Back